Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW amex BCE APPROVED!!

tag
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

WOW amex BCE APPROVED!!

So Excited you guys. I've had the zync for almost year in two weeks. Just got the Amex premiere rewards two weeks ago. I've been thinking it went through so easy over phone approved just like that. So maybe I should just try for the revolver and get it over with. So I called up again. Used my zync credit card number for the existing member application. APPROVED. Then we she said "Congratulations Mr._____ your credit limit is 8,000!!!!!! My highest limit is 5,000 BOA cash rewards visa. and 4,700 Citi world Dividend.  The best part is the reason I called is because all the websites direct you to the amex app page for the BCE and it has 12 months 0%APR but under cards in the members section when you try to apply it says 6 months 0%APR. I wanted the 12 month cause I'm going to Hawaii in Jan. and I want to have no interest for a while just in case. My walmart fico is only 701 so I do think that amex is looking highly at your relationship with them. In other words everyone who wants to get their foot in the door, ZYNC HAS BEEN AMAZING STEPPING STONE FOR ME! I'm going to cancel my Zync now though and those God Awful cap ones with 500 and 750 limits. 

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Re: WOW amex BCE APPROVED!!

Congrats to you - that's awesome! Smiley Happy

You've got to be on cloud 9 right now.  

Have fun with your sub-prime shredding party - it's a great feeling! Smiley Wink

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 2 of 21
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

What a terrific limit! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 21
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

Thanks guys, and YES I am. Although I did forget to thank everyone here. I started with a cap one $500 3 years ago and because of you guys and the ENORMOUS amounts of KNOWLEDGE you people have, I am where I am now. My partner thinks I am crazy I read these post everyday. I laugh when you guys laugh and get upset when you guys are jerked around by a company or denied. I lay in bed at 2 am reading and I think he wants to have me committed. I wouldn't change it for the world. It has paid off 10 fold! 

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 4 of 21
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Awesome limit...Congrats on the approval!

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 5 of 21
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval! BCE is on my list for January. Great CL, too! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 21
sureno90
Established Member

@CK_Charles_Lover wrote:

So Excited you guys. I've had the zync for almost year in two weeks. Just got the Amex premiere rewards two weeks ago. I've been thinking it went through so easy over phone approved just like that. So maybe I should just try for the revolver and get it over with. So I called up again. Used my zync credit card number for the existing member application. APPROVED. Then we she said "Congratulations Mr._____ your credit limit is 8,000!!!!!! My highest limit is 5,000 BOA cash rewards visa. and 4,700 Citi world Dividend.  The best part is the reason I called is because all the websites direct you to the amex app page for the BCE and it has 12 months 0%APR but under cards in the members section when you try to apply it says 6 months 0%APR. I wanted the 12 month cause I'm going to Hawaii in Jan. and I want to have no interest for a while just in case. My walmart fico is only 701 so I do think that amex is looking highly at your relationship with them. In other words everyone who wants to get their foot in the door, ZYNC HAS BEEN AMAZING STEPPING STONE FOR ME! I'm going to cancel my Zync now though and those God Awful cap ones with 500 and 750 limits. 

Congrats!! So what was your credit score?  701? Did you have any inquiries?

Message 7 of 21
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

I don't think I will get my score till the card comes. But the Walmart trans fico is 701. I should have 3 INQs besides this one. 

Message 8 of 21
sureno90
Established Member

@CK_Charles_Lover wrote:

I don't think I will get my score till the card comes. But the Walmart trans fico is 701. I should have 3 INQs besides this one. 

Thanks! I hope when I apply, I will be approved too!

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

These are the best!

Congrats!!

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.