Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for SGV to arrive?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting for SGV to arrive?

I was approved the last week of August, I just can not seem to remember exact date... Anyway, I have yet to recieve an email or for that matter the visa card itself.   I think I may have checked out as guest because I tried to sign in and nothing?  I did use the SCT (I can not afford any HP) and I was approved for $2000 but I am at a loss to where all my information is in reference to my approval? Any advice?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Re: Waiting for SGV to arrive?

no idea as to what is going on but I do know that recently Comenity started doing HP on all SCT visas/MC, so if you cannot afford a HP right now, be grateful that your app may not have gone thru.

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waiting for SGV to arrive?

Update today I recieved my SGV and so far no HP and that is a good thing but I will for sure keep an eye out but I am sure I would have gotten an alert.  Though I will keep checking.  I was wrong about the CL it was to my surprise $2500 so I am very happy with that.  gonna keep spending low and push on.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.