Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wayfair approval?

I appd for the wayfair card on Sunday. This morning I had an alert that EQ was pulled.
When I appd I had the 7-10 day message. I called wayfair this evening and was told they would not pull EQ if I wasn't approved and they would follow up via mail very soon. Anyone else experience this?
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wayfair approval?

Just curious why didn’t you try the SCT?
Message 2 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like an approval. 

Message 3 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wished I would have read this thread before I accepted a preapproved pop up from Boscov's.  I just posted this thread under applications.

Boscov’s preapproval – Pending?

Yesterday, was shopping Boscov’s online purchased $100 in home good products, doing some redecorating, and a pop up for preapproved Boscov’s credit card, accepted and approved for $2500.

Today, no notification that order was process, therefore, check my order status on Boscov’s web site and my order is still “in process”.  What does this indicate, the preapproval was not approved or are they going to do a HP? No alerts from credit monitoring services about a hard pull. Any thoughts?

UPDATE:

On 3/20/18 recieved Boscov's credit card ($2500 sl) in the mail.  Set up a online account than immediately pressed the luv button, instantly increased by another $2000, sl now $4500.  Signed out and back in again pressed the luv button again, instantly increased by an additional $2000, sl now $6500.  Repeated for a 3rd time, got the 7-10 day message.  All SP.

Yesterday 5/20/18, exactly 2 months, requested cli by pressing the luv button, instantly increased by $2000, sl now $8500. Signed out and back in again pressed the luv button, again instantly increased by additional $2000, sl now $10,500.  Repeated for a 3rd time, got the 7-10 day message.  All SP.

I read on MyFico forum about this process to do while setting up new account.  But it also worked for requesting cli.  I think I may be on the every 2 months train for cli.  I wonder how high Comenity will go?  I will never need this high spend but it is great padding for my utilization.

Message 4 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just chose to opt in a couple days ago
Message 5 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm hoping it's just a verification for both of us and we are approved! I checked the website again today and it still says my application is under review. I'm assuming if it was a straight up denial they would have said so as soon as I applied. I did find the fraud or verification line under the back door thread 1-866-668-5450
Message 6 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rosey1 you are approved and your order is in process. They wouldn’t have allowed you to place the order if you weren’t approved. Once you see that instant approval an account is already opened for you

@Dreadful_dolly I'm pretty sure your good if your report is fair. Comenity bank gives away credit like candy on Halloween. Keep us updated.
Message 7 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Patiently waiting for snail mail
Message 8 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday, recieved email "welcome to your new Boscov's credit card.  Also received my order that same day.  Funny thing is still have not received the Boscov's credit card in the mail yet.

In the past, I accepted pop up approvals from comenity than almost immediately CLOSED.  My fault was too many in a very short time (2 weeks) but lesson learned.  They hit all 3 credit bureaus as open account, indictating "Closed by grantor", no balance.

This time, I am hoping it doesn' happen again.  I will keep a very close watch on my credit reports and keep you posted.

Message 9 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still waiting on my letter in the mail. I called the backdoor number today and CSR let me know a letter was sent out for verification
Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.