Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Fargo Dillards DENIED!!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Well Fargo Dillards DENIED!!

I just learned last night that Dillard's was offering an Amex CC and i hesitated right at SUBMIT for some reason. (bad feeling)

I had 5 INQ's so rethought it over and then returned about an hour later and proceeded to apply online expecting at the very least a store card if not approved for the Amex version. It came right back in my face Instantly Denied Smiley Sad Crap, WF is now on my own personal BLACKLIST forever.

Merry Christmas to you too Wells Fargo Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Well Fargo Dillards DENIED!!

Well that's no good.  Well Fargo is kinda crappy anyway, no?  Sorry for the turn down

Message 2 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I just learned last night that Dillard's was offering an Amex CC and i hesitated right at SUBMIT for some reason. (bad feeling)

I had 5 INQ's so rethought it over and then returned about an hour later and proceeded to apply online expecting at the very least a store card if not approved for the Amex version. It came right back in my face Instantly Denied Smiley Sad Crap, WF is now on my own personal BLACKLIST forever.

Yeah, If you actually wanted this card the time to apply would have been while they were still GE/Synch.

The new low tier is apparently 9.99% according to Ron, so I expect U/W for it to be a heck of a lot tighter.

Message 3 of 55
Ron1
Super Contributor

Sorry about your denial. Smiley Sad  You might have too many inquiries. I know WF is INQ sensitive.  Did they pull TU? Do you have any account with WF?  I heard you need to have banking relationship.

Ron.

Message 4 of 55
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Yeah, If you actually wanted this card the time to apply would have been while they were still GE/Synch.

The new low tier is apparently 9.99% according to Ron, so I expect U/W for it to be a heck of a lot tighter.

It looks very hard to get approved.  

Ron.

Message 5 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Ron.

I'm pretty pleased that we got a nice CLI from GE/Synch before they switched over. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 55
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Ron.

I'm pretty pleased that we got a nice CLI from GE/Synch before they switched over. Smiley Happy

Congrats!!!! I didn't get any CLI because I was maxed out the exposure limit. I got $7500. My Dillard's Amex will expire next month. I am going to get a new WF Dillard's Amex next month. The new Dillard's Amex will link into WF online banking. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 7 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Ron.

Congrats!!!! I didn't get any CLI because I was maxed out the exposure limit. I got $7500. My Dillard's Amex will expire next month. I am going to get a new WF Dillard's Amex next month. The new Dillard's Amex will link into WF online banking. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Are you still able to log in through the Dillards.com site? I'm still seeing the GE/Synch look as far as account management goes.

Message 8 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are likely fortunate you did not get in with WF. Find an AX from a provider that will work with you.
Message 9 of 55
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Are you still able to log in through the Dillards.com site? I'm still seeing the GE/Synch look as far as account management goes.

Yes. It is still showing GE as the issuer. They changes will start at 5PM EST today. They are going to pull down the online website between 5PM EST today and 10am EST, Novermber 8. I think  you will be able link to the online banking if you have other WF accounts.

Ron.

Message 10 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.