Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well it's official - ugh Comenity

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: Well it's official - ugh Comenity

Gah I didnt even know they had a checkbox option.  That kind of sucks. 

I am guessing you cant do the automated phone line?

Thats really weird ive never even read about a checkbox when requesting.

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just keep hitting the luv button every month.  It will climb!  I'm at 1.5k with Vickies & won't stop till I reach 2.5k.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still getting CLI's from Commenity without "The Box"

My EQ has never been frozen...is that the common link between you all that have "The Box"?

You get CLI's from JCrew as soon as you use the card and cut a statement.  And as many others have noted, the JCrew CLI's can be prettyinsane

Message 13 of 21
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm still getting CLI's from Commenity without "The Box"

My EQ has never been frozen...is that the common link between you all that have "The Box"?

You get CLI's from JCrew as soon as you use the card and cut a statement.  And as many others have noted, the JCrew CLI's can be prettyinsane

who knows with comenity... my dog gives better answers on the phone about how it's run.

they literally are the nastiest, stupidest people I have ever had to talk to... and it's not just 1 on a bad day... I have spoken to maybe 1 or 2 decent intelligent reps over 15+ card programs and the 3-4 different departments they have set up in that company... sassy, nasty, tude is all i ever get.

Message 14 of 21
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

Yes, it seems that way. Except I didn't freeze my report, but I want to get that token off. That's what Commenity told me that is the reason I'm not getting any CLI's.
Message 15 of 21
gwizdak24
Frequent Contributor

I have not frozen any of my reports either. I tried calling V.S. and both the automated system and the rep said its a hard pull. Well automated system said they would be checking my credit if I would approve, and the rep said its a hard pull. I've had this card since April of last year.

Now I am tempted to click the box but I need to be SURE it's not a hard pull. If it is a scare tactic then I am scared.

Message 16 of 21
riotz911
Valued Member

Never had a HP with Comenity Express, tried a few times over the years and one as recently as April.

Message 17 of 21
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Took me 6 months to get a CLI at Sportsman's. Luckily, It was a SP
Message 18 of 21
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

It is funny CA, how it is different for everyone. I get decent help at Comenity, but the worst service I ever had was Barclay's. A snarky bunch in their Delaware Cave.

No offense to DE, a fine state. LOL

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a VS and I don't see "the box" or maybe I am not understanding.  It has the link for CLI request and asks me for my income then submit.  So is that a HP?

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.