cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Credit Cards am I likely to get approved for with a 707 FICO score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What Credit Cards am I likely to get approved for with a 707 FICO score?

Hello!
I'm looking to expand my current collection of cards. Right now I have a Cap1 Platinum MasterCard, the Discover IT card, and the BCE from Amex.
Experian shows only one hard pull, 100% on time payments, 30% utilization, with the only negative marks being a short credit history as my oldest card was opened only 7 months ago. Any suggestions? Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Credit Cards am I likely to get approved for with a 707 FICO score?

A 707 FICO is nice, however that short history is like a barrier a lot of creditors want a minimum AAOA of 6 months.

What's your profile aside from your score, such as income?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm 19, make 27k annually, no loans, no rent/mortgage payments, employed full time, 10k in savings, entering Darden's MIT program next year which will hopefully double my income by this time next year Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I messaged you.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The cards you apply for should be ones that suit your needs, spend and lifestyle.  Without any of that information it's impossible to offer suggestions.

Message 5 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello!
I'm looking to expand my current collection of cards. Right now I have a Cap1 Platinum MasterCard, the Discover IT card, and the BCE from Amex.
Experian shows only one hard pull, 100% on time payments, 30% utilization, with the only negative marks being a short credit history as my oldest card was opened only 7 months ago. Any suggestions? Smiley Happy

My suggestion is to wait 6 months and then apply for a Chase Freedom or Freedom Unlimited, whichever suits you better.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.