Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a great app week this has been

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What a great app week this has been

Congratulations on the approvals! Would you mind telling us how long your AAoA was or how long your other revolving credit lines were open before this app spree? I know it helped me a lot being able to read other people's specific situation when I myself went to apply. Thanks and again good job!

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you mind telling us how long your AAoA was or how long your other revolving credit lines were open before this app spree? I know it helped me a lot being able to read other people's specific situation when I myself went to apply. Thanks and great job!

Message 12 of 23
907grown
Established Contributor

Recon discover, they gave me a 1200.00 limit card with my current EQ score. Close to yours I believe

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 13 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@black_citi wrote:

I have never gotten approved for so many great cards in one week. Here are the cards I got approved for and their limits:

APPROVED CARDS:

Wednesday Oct 15, Amex BCE 1000 limit (Very first AMEX card, never apped nor got any offers in the mail from them before)

Thursday Oct 16, Cap1 Quick Silver 2000 limit (but this has a $39 AF, this is actually my 4th cap1 card. I just can't say no Smiley Wink)

Saturday Oct 18, Barclays Rewards Mastercard 1000 limit (I apped Thursday online but got the 10 day. They called today to verify a few things and approved me Smiley Happy, also my first barclay card. I was looking for the Sallie Mae joint that I have been hearing about but I like this one)

DENIED CARDS:

Thursday Oct 16, Discover IT (I much preferred this card over the Cap1 but I will wait until I am in a better position. Interestingly they have been sending me pre approval offers but I still got denied)

CLI APPROVALS:

Saturday Oct 18, BOA 321 rewards card, new credit limit 600 lol (My old limit was 500 and I requested another 600 to make it 1100 in credit but I got countered lol. I may just cancel them because this is my only card with a toy limit. If I put 6 bucks on this card I am using 1% of my limit. NO WAY LOL!)

Congrats.  I'm jelly of your CITI and DCU Smiley TongueBoth turned me down instantly Smiley LOL

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 14 of 23
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS!!!
Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 15 of 23
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Nice spree! Congrats and welcome to the garden!!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 16 of 23
alvon123
Super Contributor

CONGRATS

Message 17 of 23
black_citi
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@black_citi wrote:

I have never gotten approved for so many great cards in one week. Here are the cards I got approved for and their limits:

APPROVED CARDS:

Wednesday Oct 15, Amex BCE 1000 limit (Very first AMEX card, never apped nor got any offers in the mail from them before)

Thursday Oct 16, Cap1 Quick Silver 2000 limit (but this has a $39 AF, this is actually my 4th cap1 card. I just can't say no Smiley Wink)

Saturday Oct 18, Barclays Rewards Mastercard 1000 limit (I apped Thursday online but got the 10 day. They called today to verify a few things and approved me Smiley Happy, also my first barclay card. I was looking for the Sallie Mae joint that I have been hearing about but I like this one)

DENIED CARDS:

Thursday Oct 16, Discover IT (I much preferred this card over the Cap1 but I will wait until I am in a better position. Interestingly they have been sending me pre approval offers but I still got denied)

CLI APPROVALS:

Saturday Oct 18, BOA 321 rewards card, new credit limit 600 lol (My old limit was 500 and I requested another 600 to make it 1100 in credit but I got countered lol. I may just cancel them because this is my only card with a toy limit. If I put 6 bucks on this card I am using 1% of my limit. NO WAY LOL!)

Congrats! on a spectacular full week of HoopLaLa!! Smiley Very Happy

I know how you must feel on the BofA (looks like my Cap1 GM) Smiley Sad But if i was offering advice about them i would say wait and give it another try the next time if it was me. FWIW When i was approved for that card back in Feb it started out at 1000 flat--> 8 months later (This Month) they HP for a 2000 CLI then using the same report not 3 weeks later (This week) i requested they bump it to an even 5K and that too was approved with only a SP. Dunno how long that you have had yours but BofA seems to operate off of some particular date schedule on CLI's from what i experienced so far,

Definitely. I will try that. I've only had BOA for 6 months and I don't bank with them. The one thing I do like about the card is that it's chipped. My citi diamond is also chipped. 

Make More, Spend Less
Message 18 of 23
black_citi
Established Contributor

Make More, Spend Less
Message 19 of 23
black_citi
Established Contributor

@Kenny wrote:
Congrats! Did you recon Discover?

Yeah, and they still showed me no love lol. I even told them I had a mail in offer and they still said no. I had 2 baddies on my report which I already knew about. I'm still a bit confused as to how I was able to get 3 of the 4 cards I wanted.Smiley Tongue

Make More, Spend Less
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.