Re: What credit card can i get ?

Google credit pull database. There you can check cards versus scores and states

Message 12 of 25
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

what about walmart card  with my scores

Your scores are a little low for the Walmart card in my opinion. 

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would work on your negatives before trying to add more cards.
Message 14 of 25
elim
Senior Contributor

garden for 3 more months and spend the time working on the baddies.

you might try "ONE" comenity store card to add to the mix now (shopping cart trick)... but only ONE.

my scores jumped good at the 6 month mark, then i apped for better cards.

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

garden for 3 more months and spend the time working on the baddies.

you might try "ONE" comenity store card to add to the mix now (shopping cart trick)... but only ONE.

my scores jumped good at the 6 month mark, then i apped for better cards.

You forgot the N in NONE. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 25
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

Wow, I'm shocked at the responses!  I know people aren't trying not to hurt your feelings on here, but to be honest your scores are LOW.  The OP is looking for serious advise, and not to waste HP's.  My advise is to wait and garden let your scores age and the numbers work their way up at LEAST 600.  I'm afraid you'll end up with a Bunch of HP's and denail letters. Patience is the key, I'm only one person giving my opinion.  Decide carefully on your course of action!

Message 17 of 25
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

By the way this is my first time giving advise on here, I'm still learning myself;  but I felt compelled to give my 2 cents.  I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also recommend waiting. If you aren't already part of one, establish a relationship with a credit union by opening a checking account. Then after a period of time, apply for one of their credit cards.

Message 19 of 25
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

what about walmart card  with my scores

I was turned down with a 690 score when I started rebuilding. But at the time I had no credit cards. In my opinion wait until your current cards show positive useage for at least 6 months and your scores have climbed to at least mid 600s. If you don't every denial and inquiry will lower your chances as they remain on your credit report for two years. Credit is a journey not a race. Good Luck!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.