Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What'd ya get in the mail today?

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

@Anonymous wrote:

i received 2 Letters in the Mail explaining to me why i was NOT approved for the CITI and AMEX Credit Cards Smiley Very Happy

Well, I hate that for you! Best of luck in the future! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 2,756
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Roid cream coupons, and cap one auto pres letter. Wonder which I'll find useful first?

Message 12 of 2,756
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:
For me: Received new card from Arrival + that had the wemc logo on it since it was just upgraded last month. Also received new terms from the Double Cash conversion I did last week.. they said in the letter that I'm to receive the card October 2nd.. I'll be out of town then so I'll just get it when I come back.

Hope this catches on.. love reading about other people's offer's/cards/and general how people feel about the offers.

You got your Arrival + upgraded to WEMC? 

Got an e-mail and a letter about it last month just received the card today. I think it's because I did a HP CLI from 5k to 10k.

Nice~  I got an auto CLI few weeks ago to $6.5k (which is WEMC eligible I thought) so called twice and both times they said no i would have to reapply.  Hopefully I can get mine upgraded, too!  Congrats on your upgrade Smiley Happy

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 13 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Roid cream coupons, and cap one auto pres letter. Wonder which I'll find useful first?

LMAO! Yes, wonder which one... Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 2,756
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I am wondering why  I return to States know Sunday will I see any pre approvals in the mail. It was nearly 3 weeks I was gone for. Who knew I may get one of those amex pre approvals that everybody seems to get 

Best of luck!

Holy auto correct fails. I am not holding my breath on getting any thing. The only card I am sure I will get when I get back to United States is freedom visa that's replacing my freedom Mastercard. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 15 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@yudeology101 wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:
For me: Received new card from Arrival + that had the wemc logo on it since it was just upgraded last month. Also received new terms from the Double Cash conversion I did last week.. they said in the letter that I'm to receive the card October 2nd.. I'll be out of town then so I'll just get it when I come back.

Hope this catches on.. love reading about other people's offer's/cards/and general how people feel about the offers.

You got your Arrival + upgraded to WEMC? 

Got an e-mail and a letter about it last month just received the card today. I think it's because I did a HP CLI from 5k to 10k.

Nice~  I got an auto CLI few weeks ago to $6.5k (which is WEMC eligible I thought) so called twice and both times they said no i would have to reapply.  Hopefully I can get mine upgraded, too!  Congrats on your upgrade Smiley Happy

I really enjoy this card... find myself using it as my go-to after 5% categories. Even redeeming for rewards is pretty easy. I wouldn't give up on the "upgrade" I'm pretty sure it will happen eventually..

Message 16 of 2,756
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

I too was opted-out for several years and very recently opted back in. Yesterday I received my first bonafied offer in a very long time. Capital One sent me the "No Hassle" app for Venture. I had mixed feelings between,  "gee, it's nice to feel wanted again" to "damn, now I have more fodder for the shredder". Think I'm about ready to opt out again. lol  

Message 17 of 2,756
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Opted out of all offers! Thank god for no junk mail! Last thing I got in the mail was my GoRewards card

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 18 of 2,756
Involver
Valued Contributor

@s_haliz wrote:

After opt-in again just two and half weeks back, I am very eagerly waiting for my first piece of CC offer via UPS......Love to have specials (great bonus) that are not availabel elsewhere.....

Just did the same Smiley Happy  Opted back in about 2 weeks ago.  

Message 19 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Turbobuick wrote:

I too was opted-out for several years and very recently opted back in. Yesterday I received my first bonafied offer in a very long time. Capital One sent me the "No Hassle" app for Venture. I had mixed feelings between,  "gee, it's nice to feel wanted again" to "damn, now I have more fodder for the shredder". Think I'm about ready to opt out again. lol  

Wonder if that's a 10k or 20k line.. seems they like to open in blocks of 5 and 10. lol Nice job!

Message 20 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.