Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What'd ya get in the mail today?

tag
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

US bank denied CLI. Again.

They're really, really tough. No love from them even after 14 months of history.

Said my TU 04 Bankcard was 622. What gives? There's anywhere between 40-60 points difference between my TU 08 and this score, and it's in the worse direction.

I was hoping Bankcard will put more weightage on credit cards rather than other loans. And my account only has credit cards (and a couple of paid off student loans, small amounts). 

No bueno.

Message 181 of 2,756
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Well I got in my inbox...

Credit.com and Credit Sesame finally started to report a FAKO for me... I suppose thats progress from no file to thin but scorable file...

I so would like to jump on the Nasa bandwagon.. Seems like good rates AND an awesome design... but at least 6 months to go or is it 5.. Wouldnt try for anything (cept perhaps Disc) untill the one year mark..

Message 182 of 2,756
godscountry
Regular Contributor

6 cards came in the mail today from my monumental app spree....

Costco TE Business

US Bank Flexperks

WF Propel 365

Citi Double Cash

CSP

AMEX PRG with updated MSD

Current Scores: EX 652 I EQ 688 I TU 696
Cards appear in order of approval
Message 183 of 2,756
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@godscountry wrote:

6 cards came in the mail today from my monumental app spree....

Costco TE Business

US Bank Flexperks

WF Propel 365

Citi Double Cash

CSP

AMEX PRG with updated MSD

Wow!  I think my record is 3 cards in one day.

Message 184 of 2,756
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

My overstock MC came in the mail, registered online then went to overstock.com , it says register for club o membership 4.95$ , i started the chat she asked for name, address.. Then she came back with this- your application is pending, you were not approved for master card yet, once you get approved, membeship will be activated. I was like its right in my hand.. Lol... Then she looked it up again and said , i think our system is not updatedSmiley Tongue then she said alright you are such a good cusomer, i will activate your membership right away for 1 year, i said ok thankyou .. I logged in after sometime, it shows a new tab my club o rewards, when i clicked on it it got a message - " your membership expires 09/29/2014 , renew it today !!!! Smiley Frustrated

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 185 of 2,756
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Yesterday I got my replacement Simplicity card w/ chip, due to fraudulent charges.  Someone decided to go on a shoe shopping spree, and it wasn't me.  First one didn't have chip, looks nice with it.

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 186 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why am I excited to look in my mail box everyday. It's not like I get anything cool. Just bills.

Message 187 of 2,756
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

an invatation to the new centurian lounge at la guardia airport from amex and the usual round of daily citi "pre selected" (tricky wording lol) mailings for the DC and simplicity

Message 188 of 2,756
bigDEElight
Frequent Contributor

Yesterday I got my two membership cards for my NASA savings account. Last Friday I got my shiny new Chase Freedom. Hopefully with a new month rolling in, I'll get interesting pre-quals.

EQ: 706 TU: 716 EX: 708
Total: $91,700 | 2016 Goal: $95K | Utilization: 8%
Message 189 of 2,756
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Both me and my mom got interesting letters from Barclay's saying we clicked to apply for rewards card through card match tool, which we never did, but there was a problem. That seems kind of scammy on Barclay's part. I am wondering if our accounts have gotten hacked now  

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 190 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.