Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

@rdubz1 wrote:

Credit one  Lol

Might as well have said "A poke in the eye"

Message 402 of 2,756
teo77777
Regular Contributor

Credit One here too! Lets go in on 1 together so we can split the AF...coin toss on who gets to be AU Smiley Very Happy

TO
Message 403 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@teo77777 wrote:

Credit One here too! Lets go in on 1 together so we can split the AF...coin toss on who gets to be AU Smiley Very Happy

That's like a coin toss on which arm you get to keep.

Message 404 of 2,756
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Official auto-CLI letter from Barclays.

Had seen the CLI over the weekend, but the letter still feels nice. Oh and the new CL was reported to the bureaus; checked EX and it was there Smiley Happy

Message 405 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ghoshida wrote:

Had seen the CLI over the weekend, but the letter still feels nice. Oh and the new CL was reported to the bureaus; checked EX and it was there Smiley Happy

Nice.

Wife got a letter from GE/Synch stating they CLD'd her JC Penney card for inactivity. Smiley Frustrated

There goes $500 in CL ($1,500 to $1,000), lol.

Message 406 of 2,756
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

Nice.

Wife got a letter from GE/Synch stating they CLD'd her JC Penney card for inactivity. Smiley Frustrated

There goes $500 in CL ($1,500 to $1,000), lol.

Sorry about the CLD.

I use my SD-ed cards once every 2 months to make sure they don't close / CLD them.

Message 407 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's alright.

Ever since they let Valley View mall turn into a flea market (It's about to be torn down/redeveloped), the JCP we DID have nearby closed up shop, Now the Nearest JCP is at least a 20min drive.

Message 408 of 2,756
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's alright.

Ever since they let Valley View mall turn into a flea market (It's about to be torn down/redeveloped), the JCP we DID have nearby closed up shop, Now the Nearest JCP is at least a 20min drive.

Online shopping Smiley Very Happy

BTW,

I've been flooded with Chase pre-apps on their website. No snail mail yet. It started this Monday with the CSP, then they added the Slate (I closed the Slate last month after having it for 5 months and finding no use for it). Now they've added Marriott Rewards Premier and United MileagePlus Explorer to the list.

Does this mean I've got a better chance at the CSP? I love the idea of getting free points with the others but I personally don't fly a lot, and most of my int'l travel is on Emirates or Singapore (may add Qatar some time) so a United specific card won't help. Same reason for no Marriott, yet. I'd rather just get the CSP with a good enough limit and get Chase to increase my Freedom limits with the same HP, if that's possible.

Message 409 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

A Capital One letter saying that I didn't get prime terms on my Venture approval a while back. 20.99%... hmm not a fan of that. Oh well, I only did the app because I only had one Cap1 card and I wanted a 2nd. It was a flat denial at first.. I was quite surprised. I asked for manual review. Approved but only for 5k -- which is fine. I feel like I can get it to grow with CLI requests over the years.

A Citi mailer -- again! I'm getting one practically every mail day. It's so sad. I don't even use the double cash much since I've gotten it. (It has a $20 credit on the account from a return, too! I need to use it. lol)

Nothing else, really.
Message 410 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.