Did you mean: 

What'd ya get in the mail today?

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

@NotUsher wrote:

@Kenny wrote:
WHAT? Restaurants are going to 2%?!?!?! That's the main reason I got the card.

Ya, there's been a thread or two discussing. 

Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhh!! lol I feel like whining right now. Smiley Very Happy Oh well, maybe the card will be useful somehow. How? I don't know yet. 2% is laughable as I have the Arrival/Double Cash if ever I want 2% on anything.

Message 471 of 2,756
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I don't know if this counts but i got an email saying i got approved for my new everyday preferred :-)

Of course it counts! Were you happy with the approval? Smiley Happy Did you get Sallie Mae yet?

Nope not going for SM EDP is going to cover gas and groceries.  Doing an little experimenting going to use CSP+EDP for all purchases. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 472 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I don't know if this counts but i got an email saying i got approved for my new everyday preferred :-)

Of course it counts! Were you happy with the approval? Smiley Happy Did you get Sallie Mae yet?

Nope not going for SM EDP is going to cover gas and groceries.  Doing an little experimenting going to use CSP+EDP for all purchases. 

Oh ok, I thought that was the app plan. 

Message 473 of 2,756
bigDEElight
Frequent Contributor

My CSP *googly heart eyes*
Random Visa pre-approval (it's in file 13)
EQ: 706 TU: 716 EX: 708
Total: $91,700 | 2016 Goal: $95K | Utilization: 8%
Message 474 of 2,756
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I can always change my plans lol. Since no prg for me decided just to go with EDP instead. 

Message 475 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I can always change my plans lol. Since no prg for me decided just to go with EDP instead. 

Of course! lol (maybe PRG will come along later when you least expect it.)

Message 476 of 2,756
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Of course! lol (maybe PRG will come along later when you least expect it.)

I may pick up sm down the road I am not sure though. If i use MR for travel i think edp is an really good value. 

Message 477 of 2,756
Tuxedo77
Contributor

Today I received a FNBO visa pre-approval @ a permanent 3.25% apr. No rewards, annual fee of $89.00. I have the invitation code and am staying away from my PC for now lol.
AMEX: PRG, EDP - Citi: Double Cash WMC - Barclay's: Sallie Mae WMC, RMC - Discover: IT - Chase: Freedom
Message 478 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tuxedo77 wrote:
@today I received a FNBO visa pre-approval @ a permanent 3.25% apr. No rewards, annual fee of $89.00. I have the invitation code and am staying away from my PC for now lol.

Nice, but are you sure it's not "Variable"

Message 479 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tuxedo77 wrote:
@today I received a FNBO visa pre-approval @ a permanent 3.25% apr. No rewards, annual fee of $89.00. I have the invitation code and am staying away from my PC for now lol.

@I recieved a FNBO America Express pre-approval @ 11.99% APR. 1% everything, no annual fee with 12 month 0% APR and balance transfers. I see they are VERY generous with credit limits which is the only reason i would consider them. You can call in for Credit limit increase every 3 months with soft pull and also get free EX fico scores each month with your card.

Message 480 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.