Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What'd ya get in the mail today?

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

Another Discover offer and offer for 50k MR points, no AF for the first year,  with an Amex PRG and 1k Spend within 3 months.. Is my credit looking up yet? =)

Message 881 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got Amex Costco offer (which i'm sure I won't qualify for), Capital One random letter, Chase Slate! and DW got her Capital One and my Cap One that she is not an AU on.
Message 882 of 2,756
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Written decline on Cap One CLI increase.  I guess after a 2500 CLI last week they weren't willing to luv more.

Message 883 of 2,756
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Offer to apply for Citi Diamond Preferred a few days ago. Today, I received an email offer from CapOne for "being a cardholder" on $1000 off a new 2015 GM purchase or lease. Guess I'm not special enough to be offered more off. Not looking for a new car anyways.😝
Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 884 of 2,756
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

• A live/real check from a local finance company for the holidays Smiley Indifferent 
  • A letter from Experian stating that they opt'd me out of prescreened offers for 5 years. I guess they do that when you freeze your reports? I had to opt myself back in. I still want the offers.
  • A preapproval for the Comenity/Express Next cc. 

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 885 of 2,756
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

2 more preapprovals for Citi TYP and one for CapOne Platinum and one from First Premier.  My bunnies don't seem to like them very much...they keep grabbing them from the shred pile to do the job themselve. lol

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 886 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a pre-approval from First Premier Bank Platinum Master Card.... went straight in the trash.  BUT, I did receive my new Walmart and Amazon store cards Smiley Happy !  Love the smell of new plastic (actually paper from Amazon !! )

Message 887 of 2,756
uswala
Senior Contributor

Got add on card for my wife on my Cash+ account. 

Message 888 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a invitation for the Black Card. And slate.

Message 889 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got a invitation for the Black Card. And slate.

You're type E* now. Smiley Wink

Message 890 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.