Not applicable

Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

Barlcaycard Arrival+

Pretty card.

Message 1131 of 2,756
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

Amex Delta Gold Skymiles and Citi AAdvavtage Plat World MC. 30,000 Delta miles and 50,000 AA miles here I come!

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 1132 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

14fiesta- did you get your card yet? That's so odd.

I got a denial letter from Discover. :-( apparently I have "excessive inquiries". I also got an invite to apply for the Citi DC which I just got last week.

DH got his Discover It card (so jealous) and his Freedom.
Message 1133 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a denial letter from Discover. :-( apparently I have "excessive inquiries". I also got an invite to apply for the Citi DC which I just got last week.

I want a Citi DC still. But I want an Executive AAdvantage with a 100K offer more.

Message 1134 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nixon- sounds like a good card if you fly AA. I'm hoping for a companion pass from SW when my bonus points post in January so we will be flying SW for a while. ;-)
Message 1135 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Nixon- sounds like a good card if you fly AA. I'm hoping for a companion pass from SW when my bonus points post in January so we will be flying SW for a while. ;-)

Miles!

Message 1136 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for a joint Discover It joint account last week. Got two letters in the mail from Discover...

One was a letter congratulating me on my approval...

....the other letter was to let me know my card was on the way.

>____<

Message 1137 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for a joint Discover It joint account last week. Got two letters in the mail from Discover...

One was a letter congratulating me on my approval...

....the other letter was to let me know my card was on the way.

>____<

The next one will be to let you know why you didn't get the best terms. Smiley Wink

Message 1138 of 2,756
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually it just came today! Activated it and already have some swipes in! Smiley Happy

I also got a Discover GIft card today that I redeemed from my cashback.

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 1139 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America giving me a congrats on the successful credit limit increase.. 2 weeks later, lol. 

Message 1140 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.