What'd ya get in the mail today?

tag
Boragard
Established Contributor

Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

Yesterday, I received nothing but bank related items:

Newly designed Slate Smiley Happy

New CSP (woohoo!) Smiley LOL

Letter from Capital one stating my Venture application was approved for $10K (OMG!) Smiley Very Happy

Letter from BBVA Compass stating Denial due to "unsatisfactory credit history" Smiley Indifferent

Letter from American Express CEO stating they can not remove the 30 & 60 days lates from my old Zync (unicorn) Smiley Frustrated

Letter from Chase stating I should be expecting my new Slate in the mail soon (Got the card and letter at the same time) Smiley Surprised

Letter from Aspire saying deferment on student loans has ended and to pay next month Smiley Sad

Whew! Smiley Tongue

Message 1711 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my BBVA Compass NBA Amex (what a mouthful).

Excited about the 5x points for all purchases coming up and valid during the two weeks of the NBA finals! Starts Thursday June 4th.

Message 1712 of 2,756
mikelo22
Established Contributor

Wooohooo , today I got my umpteenth GM BuyPower offer from Crapital One. NO THANK YOU. I woulda thought they woulda gotten the picture eventually.

Message 1713 of 2,756
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

I got......

13 credit line increase denials from Synchrony, some being dated in early march lol...

Bank statement

And my denial from Amex stating account balances and lates. Dang. BUT account balances came before lates which means they're aging well and not being seen that badly.
Message 1714 of 2,756
uswala
Senior Contributor

It is raining 0% BT offers these days for me and my wife. The other day both of us got BT checks from Barclays and now she got BT checks from Citi.

Message 1715 of 2,756
CraigHwk
Regular Contributor

Got my first credit card offer in 4 years or so.  Chase Freedom.   Too bad I already have one. Smiley Happy

USAA MC ✪ Amex BCP, SPG, Platinum ✪ Chase Sapphire Preferred, Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Marriott Rewards, United Explorer ✪ Discover IT ✪ CapOne QS ✪ Fidelity Visa ✪ BarclaysPlatinum Rewards ✪ Citi Double Cash

Starting EX FICO (2010): 513 | Current FICO: EX 759, EQ: 773, TU: 761
Message 1716 of 2,756
GettingBetter2015
Regular Contributor

Yesterday, I got my letter telling me my secured card from Capital one would be here in like 2-3 weeks and a letter from Macy's telling me my CLI couldn't be processed. Then today, I got my Quicksilver 1 card. Funny part is that I applied for and funded my secured card the day before I apped for the quicksilver card and I got the quicksilver first. Oh well, I'd much rather use the unsecured credit card anyway! I also got the laundry sorter that I ordered on overstock.com after I took the HP on my credit report to get the card.
Slowly rebuilding, learning as I go, but that's the beauty of learning...You never have to stop!

Current FICO scores: EX: 664 TU: 650 EQ: 668

Message 1717 of 2,756
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

Legacy Visa app.

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 1718 of 2,756
padme
Established Contributor

i got a Legacy approval too(shredder)

Message 1719 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

An email from Lane Bryant with the subject, "Did you forget? You have been pre-approved."  They send me a version of this every few weeks. 

Message 1720 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.