Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What'd ya get in the mail today?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

i got bills bills and more bills LOL ... i did get a citi offer but they just closed my accounts.. 

Message 71 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know. He just told me his story on the phone, how scared he really was and needed to get his girlfriend out of friggin Mexico stat. He's been on two local news station so far since he got back yesterday.  Cray cray.

Message 72 of 2,756
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Tomorrow i will find out if i got any offers in mail, 3 weeks of mail piled up . I bet i got bt transfers and an few first premeir and credit one offers. that is all nothing spectacular. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 73 of 2,756
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

I'm still waiting for my Apple Barclays + Walmart cards to arrive, should be coming in any minute!  Will update w/ photos Smiley Happy 

Hmmmm, while the ERTs are away....

How have you been?

Message 74 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

i got bills bills and more bills LOL ... i did get a citi offer but they just closed my accounts.. 

What? Wow.. that sucks!

Message 75 of 2,756
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

My mail over the weekend:

1) Email from AMEX: Auto CLI from 1k to 2k. After having the card for about 10 months, and not being able to get a CLI all this while because of high utilization and low scores. 

2) Mail offer from REI Visa: 5% on restaurants after spending $100, on any spend over and above that. Valid on spends (both qualifying and points-getting) between Sep 1 and Oct 31. Bummed that I got it after Sep is almost over. Anyway, it included an activation code and I activated it. 

3) SO got the BBR card PCed from old BoA card that was lying unused. CL is 2k but useful for all piecemeal stuff like Netflix and NYTimes subscriptions. Linked to a BoA checking account so will get the full cashback.

4) Chase vehemently denies anybody used my referral links for their Freedom apps. My two friends did it and got the cards. Something must be up with their tracking tech with all the cookie nonsense. Anyway, the CSR responded to my SM rant and gave a 5,000 UR lollipop to make me stop crying. Not too happy but better than nothing. 

Message 76 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Ghoshida wrote:

1) Email from AMEX: Auto CLI from 1k to 2k. After having the card for about 10 months, and not being able to get a CLI all this while because of high utilization and low scores. 

2) Mail offer from REI Visa: 5% on restaurants after spending $100, on any spend over and above that. Valid on spends (both qualifying and points-getting) between Sep 1 and Oct 31. Bummed that I got it after Sep is almost over. Anyway, it included an activation code and I activated it. 

3) SO got the BBR card PCed from old BoA card that was lying unused. CL is 2k but useful for all piecemeal stuff like Netflix and NYTimes subscriptions. Linked to a BoA checking account so will get the full cashback.

4) Chase vehemently denies anybody used my referral links for their Freedom apps. My two friends did it and got the cards. Something must be up with their tracking tech with all the cookie nonsense. Anyway, the CSR responded to my SM rant and gave a 5,000 UR lollipop to make me stop crying. Not too happy but better than nothing. 

Great job! Now your Amex shoulllddd be able to get a 2k to 6k CLI now.. or at least that would make me attempt the CLI again since they say they think I deserve double my CL. Smiley Wink

Message 77 of 2,756
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

Great job! Now your Amex shoulllddd be able to get a 2k to 6k CLI now.. or at least that would make me attempt the CLI again since they say they think I deserve double my CL. Smiley Wink

He he, as I mentioned in the garden thread, I'll press that button as soon as I see AMEX SPing my CR when they look real nice Smiley Very Happy

Message 78 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Received my Citi Double Cash today.. super flimsy card. Nice look/color scheme. Like that the number is on the back with my name on the front and back.Not a world MC.. CL is only 4.8k on this card since it was a PC. EMV is nice and small.. I like it!
Message 79 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Ghoshida wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

He he, as I mentioned in the garden thread, I'll press that button as soon as I see AMEX SPing my CR when they look real nice Smiley Very Happy

Well, Great call!

Message 80 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.