Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the Heck??

tag
2BrownDogs
Established Member

What the Heck??

Recently PC'd a Platinum that is over a year old to a QS.  Started pressing the LUV button and was getting offered a $160 CLI each time I checked.  Went in today and checked again and got this...what the heck??

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 5.41.43 PM.png

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What the Heck??

I don't understand the question.  It looks like a no to me.

Message 2 of 23
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Sounds like a no to me as well. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 3 of 23
2BrownDogs
Established Member

This is so frustrating.  I have NEVER missed a payment.  Have PIF.  For the last 2 weeks they have been offering a $160 CLI...then today declined with a 2-3 day message.  GRRRRR!!!  Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

We know this isn't the answer you were hoping to hear. DENIAL

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@2BrownDogs wrote:

This is so frustrating.  I have NEVER missed a payment.  Have PIF.  For the last 2 weeks they have been offering a $160 CLI...then today declined with a 2-3 day message.  GRRRRR!!!  Smiley Mad

Were they offering you the $160 before or after you PC'd the card?

Message 6 of 23
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Well unfortunately this is what happens sometimes. There is this urban legend that if you keep hitting the LUV button and refuse the CLI it will get bigger each time, well sometimes that's true and sometimes they rescind the CLI offer altogether, that's the chance you take, just like spinning a roulette wheel. On a side note if you were getting the CLI offers before you PC'd you may have to wait six months after the PC to be granted a new CLI, they have a six month rule after a change has been made to an account. 

Message 7 of 23
ddemari
Super Contributor

I agree with the combine fact and you can't get a CLI got for 6 months but today for me I tried to accept the CLI on my quicksilver visa that has been there for 2 weeks and each time I hit accept it said error.
Today I tried again and it gave me that message, I was annoyed!
Message 8 of 23
2BrownDogs
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@2BrownDogs wrote:

Were they offering you the $160 before or after you PC'd the card?

Yes. They offered the $160 AFTER the PC to QS.  

Message 9 of 23
2BrownDogs
Established Member

@creditguy wrote:

Well unfortunately this is what happens sometimes. There is this urban legend that if you keep hitting the LUV button and refuse the CLI it will get bigger each time, well sometimes that's true and sometimes they rescind the CLI offer altogether, that's the chance you take, just like spinning a roulette wheel. On a side note if you were getting the CLI offers before you PC'd you may have to wait six months after the PC to be granted a new CLI, they have a six month rule after a change has been made to an account. 

Interesting.  I'm curious to see their reason in the letter.  Will report back as soon as it is posted.  

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.