Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to app for with this profile?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to app for with this profile?

@MoreRewards wrote:
Ok thanks. What about EQ? Other than Discover It?

Wells Fargo, and countless other CU CC's comes to mind on EQ....CapitalOne likes EQ as well but they triple pull everything except BuyPower.

Message 11 of 28
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Yeah not liking the triple pull. So is the buy power EQ or? There is a 6 yr old collection on EQ but that's it. Not sure if worth disputing.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoreRewards wrote:
Yeah not liking the triple pull. So is the buy power EQ or? There is a 6 yr old collection on EQ but that's it. Not sure if worth disputing.

Buypower is only worth it IF you buy GM vehicles.

I've had several GM's and still won't app it simply because I've read they're really sh***ty with limits, not to mention the fact I don't plan on buying another GM for a few years since we JUST got our 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel.

Message 13 of 28
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Yeah 5% back but only top a new GM doesn't sound good to me.

That's great on the Cruze. Didn't know they had diesel.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoreRewards wrote:
Yeah 5% back but only top a new GM doesn't sound good to me.

That's great on the Cruze. Didn't know they had diesel.

Yeah, It's a little misleading until you get to the fine print, lol. When I first saw the add for it at the Chevy dealer I thought to myself "That'd go great with a Sallie Mae"

Then I researched it a bit more and YeahhhhhhhhNo.

As far as the Cruze goes. I'm real happy with it. It's greatgreatgreat on fuel averaging 37mpg 60% city/40% highway driving, and on the highway I've been able to get her to 50mpg with the cruise at 71.

Not so happy with Diesel prices though which thank god are coming down and fast. Filled up for $3.29/gal today Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 28
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

I got a offer in mail then I read that & in the trash it went.

My Co worker bought one a couple months back & said she loves it but I think it's a gasser. The only thing I don't miss about my diesel is the price of fuel!
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MoreRewards wrote:
Lol I like to give challenges.

NFL card if that will be possible. Not sure if the collections will be removed or not. So idk if that will be a problem with them?

Ooh yeah buddy. get rid of those open collections first or Barclay's recon team will slap you around like an errand boy.

I had a collection, they were nicest of all and actually said it was not the factor on denial, 12 new accounts in 10 months was, with too new of lines.  LOL  Seriously had I not hit my app spree, they would've probably put the hurt locker on me for that collection.  It actually just dropped today, a bit early, so since I'm Au on DW Barclay's account, maybe in about 4-5 months I can get my own.

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MoreRewards wrote:
Lol I like to give challenges.

NFL card if that will be possible. Not sure if the collections will be removed or not. So idk if that will be a problem with them?

Ooh yeah buddy. get rid of those open collections first or Barclay's recon team will slap you around like an errand boy.

I had a collection, they were nicest of all and actually said it was not the factor on denial, 12 new accounts in 10 months was, with too new of lines.  LOL  Seriously had I not hit my app spree, they would've probably put the hurt locker on me for that collection.  It actually just dropped today, a bit early, so since I'm Au on DW Barclay's account, maybe in about 4-5 months I can get my own.

Good luck on that one.

Message 18 of 28
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Who is likely to approve with collections still reporting?
Already did Chase. So other than them.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 19 of 28
ak_7vytr0
Frequent Contributor

@MoreRewards wrote:
Who is likely to approve with collections still reporting?
Already did Chase. So other than them.

All the cards in my sig are from the last 20 months... i have an unpaid collection from 2010 (internet service) so its certainly possible.. with just about anyone... really i think it depends on what your profile looks like

outta the garden.. for a house Smiley Very Happybr>Current score - eq 682(myfico) ex 703(ex 02) Tr 701 (tr 04) ck fako 66)
In the wallet - freedom 6k - Marriot 16.3k - Ak Airlines 25k - Bass pro MC (BofA) 12.5k - Amex SPG 18k - Amex Everday 11.7k - Amex BC 1K - Barclay Rewards 4k Newegg preferred 2.4k - Cabelas 2k - Diners Club Elite 15k -Diners Club Premier 15k - CU1 15K -Blue Nile 15k - Lowes 17k... HD 10k
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.