cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What works for Shopping Cart trick ( Comenity Bank) major credit cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What works for Shopping Cart trick ( Comenity Bank) major credit cards?

Hi ,

does anyone know which stores work for the shopping cart trick(Comenity Bank) major credit cards?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: What works for Shopping Cart trick ( Comenity Bank) major credit cards?

The Sportsmans Guide Visa is realistically the only Comenity Bankcard where you stand a chance of having a SP application. For all the other Comenity bank cards, just go an do a cold app. Even if you are lucky enough to get a bankcard to pop, it will be a HP anyways

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2 of 4
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

The Sportsmans Guide Visa is realistically the only Comenity Bankcard where you stand a chance of having a SP application. For all the other Comenity bank cards, just go an do a cold app. Even if you are lucky enough to get a bankcard to pop, it will be a HP anyways

Actually all my comenity cards were soft pulls from the SCT.  Usually the Visas and mastercards are the ones where you get hard pulled. At any rate YMMV

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the reply, I have heard of that card and tried the trick, no success yet, but I'll maybe after my score hits the 700 range, right now I'm only a 680. Oh well, but thank you for sharing that.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.