cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I be approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will I be approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred?

Hello everybody, OP here. Applied today, instantly approved for 15k CL. Great day today! It will arrive in 7-10 days.
Message 11 of 17
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
Message 12 of 17
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Well done! Congrats!

Message 13 of 17
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the great starting line and thanks for keeping us updated!  Like I said, Chase usually doesn't like to be the first to give you a large credit line, but as you have shown that doesn't mean never.  With your current profile, I would be very surprised if Discover wasn't willing to bump you up considerably after your CSP appears on your reports.

Message 14 of 17
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello everybody, OP here. Applied today, instantly approved for 15k CL. Great day today! It will arrive in 7-10 days.

Congrats! Awesome job, especially doing some research before pulling the trigger 👍

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done in several aspects.  Great job of establishing credit when you were young , not overextending yourself and using it properly so you can have a strong credit history and scores.  I would suggest joining Penfed and going after one of their cards also.  You should be able to get a nice APR and limit with them and their customer service is excellent.  Also down the line when you need an auto loan they are one of the best.  BTW anyone can join.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me share my story. Just got approved for Chase Sapphire Prefered.

Background:

New to US. 

My credit history is just 1 year old:

Bank of america Cash Rewards - 1400$ CL 

Capital One - 750$ CL

Discover IT - 1600$ CL

Amex Blue Cash Everyday - 3000$

total 6750$

Just filled an app. (was really affraid) and got smth like: Your app will be reviewed, we'll send you an answer within 30 days. I called recon line right away, they asked couple of security question and HEY! GOT APPROVED FOR 15000$. I was shocked honestly, I wasnt expecting that. So try, it worth trying

TU 732/ EQ 729/EX 730

No degoratory 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.