Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would NFCU Approve?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Would NFCU Approve?

I never took it wrong I just think there was simple miscommunication which is the only reason I said that
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

PWDT4R -

That response was for Shootingfor850 Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my bad. Lol.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for being sensative.  Caught me in a bad mood.  Let's get back on track. 

Message 14 of 16
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

@Harvey26

If you decide to submit the app, please report back with updated information. I'm curious as well.

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 15 of 16
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Cherekas wrote:

@Harvey26

If you decide to submit the app, please report back with updated information. I'm curious as well.

Submitted App today after recieving a 2.99 BT for 12 months. Happy too report he was approved for 15.5K at 15.15%.  Shocked at the approval

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.