Did you mean: 

Yeah NOT going to happen BofA!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yeah NOT going to happen BofA!

@northface28 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Ill never understand this kind of thinking. Any approval is a good approval.

Tell me about it, the entitlement of some people here is off the charts.

I can think of (2) threads here where I have been completely outright negative, in both of those were screaming entitlement attitudes.

Message 21 of 38
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@northface28 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

So very true. An approval is an approval. Be happy. You won't always get $10k to start out.

Message 22 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@northface28 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

I got declined by BofA. I'd be so lucky to have that $500.00 limit. I guess once you step up your credit game, you're above this kind of stuff. Lol

Message 23 of 38
northface28
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@northface28 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

I got declined by BofA. I'd be so lucky to have that $500.00 limit. I guess once you step up your credit game, you're above this kind of stuff. Lol

LOL, but they arent, clearly, evidenced by the limits they are getting.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 24 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have too much credit they do this I hear. If you have too little I am in this boat. My limit is 1k, grad secured card. I'm going to ask for a CLI before I get any more cards.
Message 25 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MstrPTato wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@northface28 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

10K or bust. Smiley Tongue

I am sure you would be doing the happy dance just to get $500 with them...and it would be a bonus if unsecured.  Smiley Tongue

Because I burned them before? Yes. Yes I would. Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 38
ddemari
Super Contributor

This card is hard to get in with but does grow. Op i dont know, i suffer from entitlement with card starting lines but i would have kept the card with boa.
Message 27 of 38
msbia
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
If you have too much credit they do this I hear. If you have too little I am in this boat. My limit is 1k, grad secured card. I'm going to ask for a CLI before I get any more cards.

I have a grad secured as well, 2.5wks ago. They gave me $1000. I called back the next day and spoke to a Sr. CA and asked to use the same pull for a CLI...5 minutes, $5000. Never give up! Smiley Wink

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 28 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! icon_biggrin.gif

Message 29 of 38
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@msbia wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a grad secured as well, 2.5wks ago. They gave me $1000. I called back the next day and spoke to a Sr. CA and asked to use the same pull for a CLI...5 minutes, $5000. Never give up! Smiley Wink

...and these success stories abound!

With BofA (unless your a Nixon) LoL you should TAKE THAT SL no matter and in some months of useage it is stupid easy for that limit to swell well beyond expectations. It's happened for me before just like many other members here in the forums and now only a year later a small $1K SL is sitting pretty at $10K with plenty of room ahead for more.

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.