cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know you had a good app spree when....

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: You know you had a good app spree when....

@rootpooty wrote:

lol i understand what your saying and believe me i spend money like it isnt nothing but i just never had any interest in spending so much on a wallet.  heck i want to strangle my fiancee everytime she wants to buy a new coach purse every year

lol jus be glad it's coach they're meant to be 1 year bags imo. They look nice, cheap ($100 usually at outlets) and keeps girls happy. I know a lot of girls like Coach cause it's a decent name brand and they can get one every few months with little to no guilt with almost any full time working income. Now LV is a different story.... girls spend as much money on their LV wallet sometimes than it takes for a guy to save up for an engagement ring, that's a bit messed up. I'm working a lot right now and could buy 3 wallets for 1 week's pay so I'm not that worried but I'm still a frugal person..... my friend works at LV i might try to con  him into giving me a discount lol

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 37
Mustangfrank
Regular Contributor

I have the very same wallet I love it.

Amex Zync NPSL 9/12, Amex CostcoTrue Earnings $10K 9/12
Amex BCE $3K 9/12 (Amex Back Dated to 1983)
Chase Sapphire Preferred $17K 11/12, Chase Freedom $7K 11/12
Discover More $750 11/12
CapitalOne Platinum Secured Card 2K 2/12 (Closed 12/12)
FICO: EQ = 804 EX = 802(Amex) TU = 801(Discover)
Message 12 of 37
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

You carry all your cards at the same time? I carry four and one of them is my debit card. I try to rotate cards weekly
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 13 of 37
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

I have 11_12 slots in my wallet.. Had it for a year now and it's perfectly fine. Feels and looks awesome.

Got it at Walmart for 40 bucks and I thought that was expensive, Damn.
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 14 of 37
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Does wave wallet come with extend additional one year warranty when I used my Amex CC !??? Lmao.....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 15 of 37
distantarray
Established Contributor

@jsickz32 wrote:
You carry all your cards at the same time? I carry four and one of them is my debit card. I try to rotate cards weekly

i don't have as many as you do =p

my old wallet only had 4 slots, I carry 

Amex BCP  groceries and gas 

Chase Freedom  gas and 5% areas

Chase Sapphire  everything else card 

Chase Debit (local deposits) 

Usaa Debit  (free atm access everywhere)

Citi Forward restaurants bookstores movies amazon

and I have to make room for

US Bank Cash+ in 6months lol   home improvement / home furnishing / billpay / restaurants on rotation

so I need atleast 8 slots with my wallet

Message 16 of 37
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Cash+ isn't really an everyday card with your lineup DA, unless you've picked something a little out of the ordinary with your reward categories the bulk of most people's spending fits into what you already have.  Cash+ is best at covering the awkward spending like utilities for most people who can achieve that level of credit.

Personally I just carry two cards and a $20, who needs a wallet? Cat Tongue

        
Message 17 of 37
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Cash+ isn't really an everyday card with your lineup DA, unless you've picked something a little out of the ordinary with your reward categories the bulk of most people's spending fits into what you already have.  Cash+ is best at covering the awkward spending like utilities for most people who can achieve that level of credit.

Personally I just carry two cards and a $20, who needs a wallet? Cat Tongue

I use my sapphire for everyday, but I might be changing after I get the US Bank Cash+ since I found out I don't have AR reports keeping me from getting it just too many recent inquiries. and after I get platinum checking with Cash+ it should be a everyday card at 1.5% cash back for everyday purchases Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 37
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

I always thought a successful APP spree is when you had to get an additional sockdrawer or buy a new dresser with a larger sock drawer Smiley Very Happy

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 19 of 37
distantarray
Established Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

I always thought a successful APP spree is when you had to get an additional sockdrawer or buy a new dresser with a larger sock drawer Smiley Very Happy

lol I'm not that crazy, I think you should only get cards you can use not sock drawer, personally I rather close cards I don't use =p    although I'll probably retire my citi forward if I get the US Bank Cash+ all but for Amazon purchases =x

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.