Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add me to the list for BBVA NBA card :(

tag
Boragard
Established Contributor

Re: add me to the list for BBVA NBA card :(

I'm kind of glad I didnt' get approved for this card now.  I've been reading nothing but horror stories on here.

Message 11 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Boragard wrote:

I'm kind of glad I didnt' get approved for this card now.  I've been reading nothing but horror stories on here.

What... 6 or 7 stories?  Even with any lender, all kinds of issues will surface (even from the get-go), especially with verification instances.  Maybe not in the sense like BBVA suspending charges for 3 folks, but NASA had instances with individuals' limits being rescinded.  So, it's not specific to BBVA, but other banks/CUs as well.  This is just part of the territory that comes whenever people flock to sensationalistic results - there can be consequences as with anything.  And, aside from those who are waiting to find out about the outcome of their suspended accounts, it appears to be like several approvals without issues for the majority, myself included.

Message 12 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Just send in the verification they want..no biggie, and then start using the card with no other worries hopefully.

Just do it, of the love of all us other BK'ers who CANT get this cardSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 15
northface28
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Just send in the verification they want..no biggie, and then start using the card with no other worries hopefully.

Just do it, of the love of all us other BK'ers who CANT get this cardSmiley Wink

Some BK'ers got this card though.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 14 of 15
medo
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Boragard wrote:

What... 6 or 7 stories?  Even with any lender, all kinds of issues will surface (even from the get-go), especially with verification instances.  Maybe not in the sense like BBVA suspending charges for 3 folks, but NASA had instances with individuals' limits being rescinded.  So, it's not specific to BBVA, but other banks/CUs as well.  This is just part of the territory that comes whenever people flock to sensationalistic results - there can be consequences as with anything.  And, aside from those who are waiting to find out about the outcome of their suspended accounts, it appears to be like several approvals without issues for the majority, myself included.

Same here, no issues.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.