Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apply for second amex card

tag
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

apply for second amex card

Sooo im going to be the guinea pig... i just got approved for the Delta Gold Amex last week Friday for $1K limit... and i honestly wanted the Blue Cash Everyday.... soo i decided to apply again tonight.... my Ex scores arent that great. But i have been surprisingly lucky with a number of my credit card apps, soo i figure i might as well try before i finally Garden. would update on the Results.

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Re: apply for second amex card

@bengalikejenga wrote:

Sooo im going to be the guinea pig... i just got approved for the Delta Gold Amex last week Friday for $1K limit... and i honestly wanted the Blue Cash Everyday.... soo i decided to apply again tonight.... my Ex scores arent that great. But i have been surprisingly lucky with a number of my credit card apps, soo i figure i might as well try before i finally Garden. would update on the Results.

Good luck!

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 2 of 6
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@bengalikejenga wrote:

Good luck!

Thanks.... something tells me im going to need it. 

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 3 of 6
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Any news?

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious to see what happens, I'm in the same boat! Good luck!
Message 5 of 6
907grown
Established Contributor

Probably would have heard by now if approved.

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.