Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blispay denial

tag
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

blispay denial

Applied for this card yesterday and got the traditional call us in message afterwards. Well when I called they said it was denied due to a discrepancy in my credit bureau and I'm like what? My credit is clean. No lates. Nothing wrong with my profile. What gives?
As of 11/28/2018
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: blispay denial

@Np1791 wrote:
Applied for this card yesterday and got the traditional call us in message afterwards. Well when I called they said it was denied due to a discrepancy in my credit bureau and I'm like what? My credit is clean. No lates. Nothing wrong with my profile. What gives?

So sorry this happened to you. Did they mention which credit bureau? It could be anything with Blispay. They really like that verification that completely matches. My suggestion would be to get a copy of your credit report and take a look. It is most likely something that can be easily corrected.

Good luck to you!

Message 2 of 13
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

It was my Experian bureau because I got a notification right away about it. I mean the only thing that comes to mind is an old credit card that I had where the rep put my name as Noule when my name is Noel and they "fixed" it but they really didn't. That card is now closed and everything is in good standing.
As of 11/28/2018
Message 3 of 13
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

So weird. I decided to call again and the lady told me that since they weren't able to verify some information that the application couldn't continue. I asked what they wanted to verify and she said that since they can't verify it on my report it can't continue and the asked me if I wanted a request to be put in for them to remove the inquiry on my credit report. I said wouldn't I just get a letter asking me to verify the stuff in 7-10 days and she said no that the application has been cancelled?
As of 11/28/2018
Message 4 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Wow I would definitely make them take that inquiry off your report , they have been known for this sort of thing , sorry Op
Message 5 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

This is typical of them for alot of people.  You will jut get a letter saying unable to identity identity.  Long time ago when they first started up got same reason I argued since they can't identity me then they must remove the HP..  Long story short it got escalated and provided DL and utility bill I believe (faxed in) and they ended up approving it.  This is also after putting in a BBB complaint among other things.  Alot of people have gone through this with them.. They also use third party services such as ARS and Innovis I believe (mine were frozen) those are 3rd part information gathering sites that aren't true credit bureaus you can google it as quicker than me typing it all up.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Classic BS case of Blispay denying someone due to not being able to verify identity.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Serious BS. 90% of applicants can't be "verified"... really? OK, I made up that number, but it's probably pretty close Smiley Wink  So strange that they don't correct their identification/verification process that clearly doesn't work. Sorry about your denial, OP. 

Message 8 of 13
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

OK, timeout here.

I gotta question about the removal of an inquiry because they could not verify identity.

Does that mean if you "fail" a fraud alert quiz they must remove the inquiry?

( i missed the question becuse the question had two possible correct answers listed as choices )

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I told them they had to do that for the same identity verification BS, but as far as i know they never removed it.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.