Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap 1 and Kohls App

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

cap 1 and Kohls App

Hi Everyone. I am a long time lurker of myfico but had a question I could not already find the answer to so I signed up today to inquire.
I just apped for a cap 1 card and approved on the 20th ( 2 days ago ). I heard if you app for Cap 1 multiple times during the same time period they count as 1 inquiry.
I shop Kohls a lot and was asked if I wanted the card today. Since I would benifit from the savings I am thinking of applying. My question is will it be a hard hit if I just apped for Cap 1 2 days agao?  Or could I get lucky and have a SP.  I wont app if it will most likely be a HP because I am always trying not to have to many inquiries and try hard to keep it maybe one or two a year. 

Thanks in advance for any insight. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase and Kohls App

I don't believe shared pulls work with co-branded cards. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think so....

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awe stinks. I guess I will hold off on it for now. Thanks for taking the time to help meSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Kohls would be a separate HP. The good thing though it's only a single HP as opposed to the dreaded triple pull like other Cap One cards. You might want to change your title from chase to cap one.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks credit guy. All. Changed. Do you know which place the one pull is from?

Message 5 of 6
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks credit guy. All. Changed. Do you know which place the one pull is from?

They have always been a reliable Equifax puller for me.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.