Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capitalone cli question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

capitalone cli question

I've got a cap1 quick silver one card I've had for 13 months now. Started with a 300.00 limit.  After 5th statement I was bumped up to 500.00.  My 12th statement just cut on the 6th. Since no auto cli yet I was wondering the best route I can take? 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: capitalone cli question

Request Credit Limit Increase online.  I did it about the same timeframe you are speaking of and I got 1000 on my Journey and 500 on my QS.  Still recon on both through the EO though.  Supposed to hear something back this week.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info! 

Message 3 of 15
OffToBetterStart
Valued Member

Try your increase button they may have one for you.

NFCU Cash Rewards $10,000 -Cap 1 Venture $10,750 - Care Credit $7,000 - Cap 1 Quicksilver $5,000 - Cap 1 Venture 1 $5,000 - Barclays Arrival $6,150 - Barclay Rewards $3,190 -Cap 1 Quicksilver $6,000 - Walmart $700
BK7 Discharge 1/04/2013
Current Scores EX (657) EQ (671) TU (644)
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tried. ..2-3 day notice. ..ugh!!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't mind, report back what your success (hoping there is one), as I'm curious to know how Capital One treats different people.

Edit: Posted as you were posting. Sorry to hear that, you should try the EO though after getting your document online.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Make sure to pay attention to the second page as to what they are listing your score as and date of that score.  Capital One has a habit of using scores from like 3-4months ago.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it thanks!  I'll wait until I get the online document then email the eo. 

Message 8 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got it thanks!  I'll wait until I get the online document then email the eo. 

it's denied... I would just call directly into EO office and ask for manual review.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.