Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nfcu cli

tag
fltn
Frequent Contributor

Re: nfcu cli

@Rhaeny wrote:

Yea it is totally YMMV with them.  I've read one guy getting like 5 CLI's in a row that were all sp's.  And in a row I mean like within days.  Me...it has always been an hp.

Smiley Very Happy Are you talking about me? I keep checking, no HP's yet. I keep having nightmares that I will wake up to 79 Hp's.

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 11 of 14
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@fltn wrote:

@Rhaeny wrote:

Yea it is totally YMMV with them.  I've read one guy getting like 5 CLI's in a row that were all sp's.  And in a row I mean like within days.  Me...it has always been an hp.

Smiley Very Happy Are you talking about me? I keep checking, no HP's yet. I keep having nightmares that I will wake up to 79 Hp's.

Haha!!! You and Dodgeball....he did it like 100 times and got every one!  

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 12 of 14
dodfire
Valued Contributor

And the one time I tried it......hit the button online for $5k ......got the message...result...well I got the CLI but it was a HP

*8/10/13
Message 13 of 14
dbslove
Contributor

I pulled the trigger and asked for 10k..got the message and immediately called to answer questions because I knew I would since I have fraud alert .. so far no hp this morning..I did get the increase!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.