Frequent Contributor
fltn

Re: nfcu cli

Rhaeny wrote:

Yea it is totally YMMV with them.  I've read one guy getting like 5 CLI's in a row that were all sp's.  And in a row I mean like within days.  Me...it has always been an hp.

:smileyvery-happy: Are you talking about me? I keep checking, no HP's yet. I keep having nightmares that I will wake up to 79 Hp's.

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Valued Contributor
Rhaeny

fltn wrote:

Rhaeny wrote:

Yea it is totally YMMV with them.  I've read one guy getting like 5 CLI's in a row that were all sp's.  And in a row I mean like within days.  Me...it has always been an hp.

:smileyvery-happy: Are you talking about me? I keep checking, no HP's yet. I keep having nightmares that I will wake up to 79 Hp's.

Haha!!! You and Dodgeball....he did it like 100 times and got every one!  

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Valued Contributor
dodfire

And the one time I tried it......hit the button online for $5k ......got the message...result...well I got the CLI but it was a HP

*8/10/13
Contributor
dbslove

I pulled the trigger and asked for 10k..got the message and immediately called to answer questions because I knew I would since I have fraud alert .. so far no hp this morning..I did get the increase!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}