Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"How" to apply for another Amex card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"How" to apply for another Amex card?

Hi!

I am applying for the Delta Amex today but I am confused about two bonuses and maybe consequences of SP/HP.

I already have the PRG and the bonus signup is 10k if I check through the same browser.. 

When I log into m my Delta SkyMiles account the application looks a bit different but this is the "real" bonus, 35k.

I don't know why but I kinda believe that going through the Delta website will automatically result in a HP and going through the Amex might be SP/HP..

What do you think?

I care much more about the free bags and future 3XCLI than 35k miles but.......free fliiiight!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "How" to apply for another Amex card?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi!

I am applying for the Delta Amex today but I am confused about two bonuses and maybe consequences of SP/HP.

I already have the PRG and the bonus signup is 10k if I check through the same browser.. 

When I log into m my Delta SkyMiles account the application looks a bit different but this is the "real" bonus, 35k.

I don't know why but I kinda believe that going through the Delta website will automatically result in a HP and going through the Amex might be SP/HP..

What do you think?

I care much more about the free bags and future 3XCLI than 35k miles but.......free fliiiight!

It will be an HP, and you may or may not get the bonus.

They gipped the wife out of her PRG bonus even though she applied incognito.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be another hard pull. I appiled for two separate amex accounts through amex's site and it was two hard pulls although I was approved for both. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so... officialy you can not have the bonus sign for the PRG AND any other card?

Not like Chase when you app for Freedom and then one day you get the CSP and you get the two different bonuses regardless 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So.... maybe I should app directly from Amex then Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So.... maybe I should app directly from Amex then Smiley Happy

No guarantee of getting the bonus.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.