Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

santander bank denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

santander bank denial

I'm a customer of santander bank and applied for the bravo mastercard.  Got a denial letter and want to recon the eo or corporate office.  Can't find any contact info anywhere.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: santander bank denial

I know their auto loans are questionable, but I believe the CC's are fairly hard to get..  

Can't ring in on the EO # for reconsideration though.

Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Don't believe you can recon it and they seem to be super prime even though that's not how the US people know them!

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Santander tends to be somewhat conservative on the CC side and recons are not very successful.  Like USAA, their declined decisions (unless it involved verification factors) are pretty much final.  IIRC, if the letter provides information that you feel is inacurate or merits a 2nd review, you can send any supporting documentation but it may take them up to 30 days to provide any answer (very manual process).  Also, there is no direct line for reconsiderations.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.