tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: serta /icomfort

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

is there a link someplace?

I know I said in a previous thread I was done credit shopping; however, my spouse & i need a new mattress ---- BAD.  So, I'm carefully watching to see the different approvals and offers.  We got a pop up for 60 months 0% apr but I didn't fill out the form............................................                   yet 

really not a bad offer for 0% financing for that long of term for a nice quality matress if you don't have another 0% interest CC you want to ride it on....  Granted I woudn;t feel comfy at 90% utilization on said card so I would have to pay a big chunk off right away if I was to ever get a new matress through this financing.

You're a kid at heart -- but you don't want the UW's thinking that! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gerald56 wrote:
I tride to right click to open in new tab but nothing seems to work..kind of bummed because it gave me $8000 limit but it will not advance. Bunch of teezes...lol

Where did you see the limit? i did the pre approval and it didnt show. Just the 0% financing terms. 

I need a mattress also, but I do not want to open any more new accounts.

Message 12 of 21
Gerald56
New Contributor

i actually got someone on the chat..gave them my last 4 ss numbers..to finish it off..boom its in my account...they have your limit and everything... you can call them too if you want..i hit the love button and it gave me another 500 ...lol

Message 13 of 21
Gerald56
New Contributor

what ever the bed costs is going to be your limit..maybe a little more than cost of the bed. you only get one shot at it per email address. if you set up an account

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to try 3 times. I was approved for $4500, created my account on comenity site and instantly clicked for CLI. Was given $4950. May be time to upgrade to a king.

Message 15 of 21
ddemari
Super Contributor

Man i simmered down on this cars after getting the lock up after hitting submit.i think im still staying away. But i am torn lol
Message 16 of 21
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

Hopefully this helps... I noticed after several attempts to accept the preapproval offer after I entered my DOB, income, and last 4 digist of my SSN, that the State said "unknown".  I refreshed the page and it took me to the address/shipping info and while my state appeared correctly (Google Chrome auto populated it) I had to select the state again.  When I manually selected the state it worked perfectly.  The credit card terms (APR) were viewable, whereas they hadn't been before and I was able to accept the offer.  Which by the way was $6500 for 60 months no interest.  

Message 17 of 21
Dn79

i keep getting the pre aprovel 0% for 60 month but i cant enter my info i tried everything i dont know why this happen 

Message 18 of 21
Gerald56
New Contributor

i had the same problem, your amount approved is in your account you need to click on the chat and talk to a rep and tell them page froze and can they finish your app.

give them last 4 numbers of ss.

some of us must have something in our computers blocking that final pop up. but all you need to do is contact serta they'll finish app for you.

Message 19 of 21
shengnes
Valued Member

Thanks, I've been trying over and over again with this. The pre-approval would popup but the check box at the bottom was greyed out. Went back to the address screen, selected another state, re-selected my state and boom the pre-approval worked this time. $4500 initial SL, created account $500 increase.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.