Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: serta /icomfort

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

is there a link someplace?

I know I said in a previous thread I was done credit shopping; however, my spouse & i need a new mattress ---- BAD.  So, I'm carefully watching to see the different approvals and offers.  We got a pop up for 60 months 0% apr but I didn't fill out the form............................................                   yet 

LoL

Well, keep us updated on any results from a decision if you do.

I could well do for a great offer on a nice bed like that from serta but afraid that one more card will break the camels back so i will have to just use what i have for any new bed purchase.

Best Of Luck to you though.

Oh my two commedity cards were mentioned by the UW during recon of chase yesterday.. That was a joy..  6 new accounts in 6 months two of them commenity cards.. Fun explaining that to her lol.  I basicaly caved and said it was dumb of me to have opened a Jcrew and GAMESTOP CC, but I did close the gamestop CC along with Credit one, Merrick and a barclay's card, that is when I thought I had success...I don't think she could get over the gamestop one and might of been the deal killerSmiley Happy..  She was probably how dumb is this person he plays videogames lol and he wants at least another 5k limitSmiley Happy

omg...LOL!!!  WELL...Lets just see how CHASE reacts on recon in a few years to my 10 Commenity cards..  Ill be like ,"  I can explain each and every one", LOLSmiley Happy

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.