Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

target red 7-10 message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

target red 7-10 message

(mod edit)...I have been searching for information on the Target RedCard.

I applied today online, and it gave me the 7-10 day message.   Does anyone know if that is an automatic no?  I'm just over a year out of BK7 and my EQ FICO is in the 640s. 

(We have started a new thread in Applications on your behalf, editing the thread title and some content; please edit if desired.  --SE)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: target red 7-10 message

Thanks mod :-)

Message 2 of 6
Ron1
Super Contributor

It is a denial. It happened to my brother a few years when he applied online.

Ron.

Message 3 of 6
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Well I hope it all works out even if you will only get $300 - $500, if they decide to give you an account. That is just their starting limit for everyone it seems and can stay that way for a long time.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 4 of 6
DeeWill
New Contributor

Hi, I noticed nothing posted the first time.  FYI this just happened to me, I thought it was a denial however about a week after applying I received a call from Target.  They asked me 3 questions to verify my identity, then the rep said they were mailing my card.  I have a fraud protection alert on my credit reports so they called me to verify it was me and I was good to go.

Hope that helps...

Message 5 of 6
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

I have target Credit card i have instant approved for $ 300 is normal and my CS is 615+ is good card lot savings  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.