Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wal-mart..no application fount!!!

tag
Goodness
Regular Contributor

wal-mart..no application fount!!!

I applied first online for the wal-mart card, gave blank page after hit submitted. Applied again online got message  unable to process application, try again later. So call the backdoor number to see why application cant get process. The  rep was unable to pull up an application with my ss number was told must had put in wrong info. Tried again online. same results. called rep again still unable to find application, this time was told to apply in store. Today applied in store. CSR gave me piece of paper to call 1800 number for further info. Called that number still unable to find application. Was told by the rep that she hadnt never seen where you apply and the application doesnt come up under ss number. I got the feeling that she thought I was lieing about placing applcation. Was told maybe I have to be sent a paper application to fill out and send back in. My question to group is has this happen to anyone else and what do I do to correct it.

Now CR has been pulled checked all three to be sure..

EQ 645 EX 651 TU 703 fico 8 (5/15)
MORTAGE SCORES EQ 665 EX 604 TU 688 (5/15)
Goal 700 by end of 2015
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: wal-mart..no application fount!!!

Wow hopefully every time you submitted then PPP hey didnt pull a CR

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.