cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when does discover CLI button come up?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: when does discover CLI button come up?

I can't remember when I last got a CLI online, but it was definitely in September. Many said the button wouldn't work for three months, but it worked for me today.

I felt a little itch and tried again for the sake of curiousity (and of course to give you guys data!), 7-10 day message. So I'm guessing you really do have to wait three months

Edit to add: Signed out and signed back in. The form is still there.

Message 21 of 25
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

I had this message  for the first 6 months (before it changed to the 3 months interval for CLI requests) but when the luv button actually came up it took another 9 months for me to get the first successful result out of it.  Patience with Discover is needed. Good luck !

it was around 10 months for me when i got my first sp cli , nothing spectacular but at least it wasn't an HP

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 22 of 25
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

I had this message  for the first 6 months (before it changed to the 3 months interval for CLI requests) but when the luv button actually came up it took another 9 months for me to get the first successful result out of it.  Patience with Discover is needed. Good luck !

it was around 10 months for me when i got my first sp cli , nothing spectacular but at least it wasn't an HP

Now you can repeat  every 3 months and see if you are as lucky as me with the progress...4 x my initial CL all with SP now Smiley Happy...good luck! 

Message 23 of 25
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

Now you can repeat  every 3 months and see if you are as lucky as me with the progress...4 x my initial CL all with SP now Smiley Happy...good luck! 

I got mine I think in June tried last week and still nothing. I don't even get option on website. Have to call in and they want to transfer me 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

I got mine I think in June tried last week and still nothing. I don't even get option on website. Have to call in and they want to transfer me 

werid message ... usually it would say ''need further review'' and if i want them to pull my credit report (hard pull) but this time it didnt give me any option or a submit bottom. im scared now! lol  i hope its not hard pull or im going wish i applied chase freedom.

Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 4.27.35 AM.png

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.