Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which citi cards gives you highest SL ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

which citi cards gives you highest SL ?

Good morning guys ,

Quick question which citi cards gives you highest SL ?

also need some data points

which citi cards you applied ?

whats your current Fico score that time  ?

how much your SL  ?

is it instant or 30 days message ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: which citi cards gives you highest SL ?

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning guys ,

how much your SL  ?

Thank you

Relatively speaking, Citi tends to be more conservative with starting credit limits compared to other issuers. 

It will be hard to 'nail down' the info you're seeking since our profiles are all different; if you'll share specifically what you are looking for you'll get more useful answers.  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning guys ,

how much your SL  ?

Thank you

Relatively speaking, Citi tends to be more conservative with starting credit limits compared to other issuers. 

It will be hard to 'nail down' the info you're seeking since our profiles are all different; if you'll share specifically what you are looking for you'll get more useful answers.  Smiley Wink

+1

However, I'm willing to give you my experience. DATA POINTS BELOW ↓↓↓

I apped for the Citi DC on Wednesday and was instantly approved for $6.1K SL. No previous relationship with Citi, data points were as mentioned below. Only one baddie (repo from four years ago, but now have had a positive auto finance account for two years). AAOA is only one year this month on CC's and UTI is always below 10%. Income is 125K and so DTI ratio is also very low.

As far as which card gives highest SL's, I cannot tell you. This is my first card with Citi, but I do know they are very conserative with SL's, with most reporting much lower SL's. I believe in my situation, it had to do with my income, low UTI and DTI Ratio, and scores above 700 (they pulled Experian on me here in FL). However, then I've seen some report similar SL's or even higher ones. As previous responder stated, everyone's profiles differ so it's hard to narrow down an answer for you and would ultimately be determined by Citi and their expectations, for all banks have different approval guidelines.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually higher SL come with higher tier cards, so you'd be looking at cards with an AF. If you want a little higher than normal.

My first Citi Diamond Preffered was July 17, have gotten two CLI since then for a current CL of $7,500. 

I applied yesterday for the AAdvantage, and got a SL of $10,500.   < Data points are in the link.

Message 4 of 8
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Chase's Travel Cards...
Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys , Have a nice weekend

Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@My_Fako wrote:
Chase's Travel Cards...

No, just no lol. CHASE THE RAINBOW, TOUR THE CITI, HAVE LOW INCOME,  ENJOY THE ( SH)City Wok IN FABULOUS SODASOPASmiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Oops! LMAO
Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.