Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1-2-3 Punch = $67,500 Haul (Update)

tag
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Re: 1-2-3 Punch = $67,500 Haul (Update)

Barry, did you request online or did you call in or went back into branch when you requested your PLOC ?

im wondering how the online thing is as I did everything in a branch.  I will be asking for cli iPad my 1 yr mark

Message 31 of 33
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Re: 1-2-3 Punch = $67,500 Haul (Update)

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

Barry, did you request online or did you call in or went back into branch when you requested your PLOC ?

im wondering how the online thing is as I did everything in a branch.  I will be asking for cli iPad my 1 yr mark

Score, I did the PLOC online.  Finalized it all via email on my iPhone.  Pretty cool.  The consumer credit analyst told me during our video chat on Thurs to do all other online and should be seamless.  He also stated to do the HELOC online and everything will be digital edocs.  Love the initial interview with video chat to build rapport but nice to then use online for future interactions.  -BNT

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 32 of 33
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 1-2-3 Punch = $67,500 Haul

@BarryNTexas wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Aww thanks Magic. You guys wouldn't believe how well thought out Barry's mini spree was. He spent MONTHS strategizing and it really paid off. Very happy for him!

Yes it was painfully planned since January.  My 2015 plan is over so the only thing left is HELOC and maybe car financing.  Thanks Baller and everyone!

Update:  I got a bit greedy this morning as I think I left product on the table at RBFCU and I know they use the TU Pull for 30 days... I applied for the PLOC.

Your request for a Randolph-Brooks Line of Credit has been approved with a limit of $20,000.00 with an Annual Percentage Rate of  8.90%

Heh, multiple congrats!

Baller mentioned RBFCU had done well by you, may have to go smack mi padre to get a small account there and slip in on family eligibility.  What's better than one TU-pulling CU, 2! Smiley Wink

        
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.