Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10.5K In SP CLIs Across 7 Cards...

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

$10.5K In SP CLIs Across 7 Cards...

The past couple of days:

Comenity Good Sam Visa $1500 up to $11,450...

Comenity Coldwater Creek M/C $1500 up to $14,200

Comenity Total Rewards Visa $1500 up to $11,200

Comenity Sportman's Guide $1500 up to $16,200

Discover $500 up to $10,500 (I'll be glad when I'm finally out of the $500 rut--4 year old acct.)

Nordstrom Store Card $2K up to $3K (this was a little over a week ago--to bad they no longer do Visa upgrades--that was the only reason I opened this acct. last Feb.)

and finally FNBO AMEX $2000 up to $16000--This is the first increase I've seen from this one in almost a year. For a while even after waiting 6 mos. I had no SP CLI offers on the acct. I'm guessing it was either the fact I had a $0 balance since last December up until last month--or the 30 day late I incurred on another acct. last April slowed me down with them a little. Anyway I'm glad it's back on track now.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $10.5K In SP CLIs Across 7 Cards...

Holy cow...  Nice job...

Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well doneSmiley Happy. May your tday week be merrySmiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

The past couple of days:

Discover $500 up to $10,500 (I'll be glad when I'm finally out of the $500 rut--4 year old acct.)

Nordstrom Store Card $2K up to $3K (this was a little over a week ago--to bad they no longer do Visa upgrades--that was the only reason I opened this acct. last Feb.)

and finally FNBO AMEX $2000 up to $16000--This is the first increase I've seen from this one in almost a year. For a while even after waiting 6 mos. I had no SP CLI offers on the acct. I'm guessing it was either the fact I had a $0 balance since last December up until last month--or the 30 day late I incurred on another acct. last April slowed me down with them a little. Anyway I'm glad it's back on track now.

Congrats CH.  FNBO don't like a card sitting with a zero balance.  I had the same thing happen with my Overstock MC for 9 months and then I used the card and bam, cli.  I think their overall max per card with me is 20k.  My sun country has been stuck at 20k since my last cli in February 2017.  My other cards have gotten the regular $2,500 increases every 4 months but they're all under 20k too. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 4 of 8
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

The past couple of days:

Congrats CH.  FNBO don't like a card sitting with a zero balance.  I had the same thing happen with my Overstock MC for 9 months and then I used the card and bam, cli.  I think their overall max per card with me is 20k.  My sun country has been stuck at 20k since my last cli in February 2017.  My other cards have gotten the regular $2,500 increases every 4 months but they're all under 20k too. 

Thanks everyone.

@12njoy: Yes I'd be inclined to agree with that theory also about the $0 balance. I'm hoping their cards go higher than $20K each--but if they didn't I'd be fine with that too and would just app for another one if I felt the need for it. Although I have seeen at least one member on here with a $50K + limit in their signature on theirs--but if I also recall it may have been a result of card combination of a few accts.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 8
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Very NICE, CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally AWESOME!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your new limits. Enjoy your cards and remember...Charge wisely!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.