Did you mean: 

2 NFCU CARDS APPROVED TODAY!!!!

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2 NFCU CARDS APPROVED TODAY!!!!

Congrats!!!!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 16
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Wonderful news Congrats big time Im very happy for you. You go with your bad self!!!

Message 12 of 16
iMarcus
Contributor

congrats I also just got approved for the cash rewards card for a $3,500 limit not bad for my first credit card.. I was denied in May and in June but I had LVNV deleted my scored went up... I just applied for the Flagship card got the 3-5 message hope I get approved.

Message 13 of 16
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Wow! Nice cls! Congrats Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 14 of 16
OptimalCS
Frequent Contributor

Nice!
"Wisdom is the principal thing..."
Message 15 of 16
Pharoe33
Regular Contributor

Thank you! Whats crazy is I initially started an application online for the Flagship. When I pressed submit my net went down so I never got an application recieved confirmation. I then called nfcu and told them what happened, the customer service said she can just do an app over the phone. She explained the difference between the cards so I went with the nRewards over the phone. My net later came up and I that I was being considered for two cards. Initially I wanted to apply for one card and then a car loan. Now that I have these two cards I'm a little nervous to apply for an auto loan.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.