Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 years later!!

tag
jrmalvarez
Valued Member

2 years later!!

Only having 2 years of credit history I have to say I'm really proud of my credit profile thus far. 

Exactly one one year ago I went on an app spree and obtained:

Amex Blue Cash with a SL of 1k. That is now a Amex Blue Cash Prefered with a CL of 12k. 

Disocver iT with a SL of 2.5k. That is now a 5k CL. 

Amazon VISA with a SL of 3.5k that is now a 4.5 CL

Amazon Synchrony with a SL of 1.2k which is now a CL of 4.4k. 

Citi Bank Simpicty with a SL of 2.3k which now a CL of 3.2k. 

I don't think I'll ever need this much credit and I'm leaning towards closing my Amazon store card as the visa gets most of my spending. 

Ive come a long way from when I only had a $500 cap one card and a $500 credit one card. Smiley Happy))))

EXP: 806 - EQ: 775 - TU: 796
AMEX BCP: 21k CL Chase Sapphire Reserve: 20.7k CL Citi DC: 16k CL
Discover IT: 15k CL Chase Auto Loan 47k 72M @ 9.99, iKea Projekt 8.8k, Target Red Card 2k, Amazon Store 10k
3 REPLIES 3
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: 2 years later!!

Not needing credit is the best reason to have it (and the easiest way to get it)!  Having both cards, the only reason to keep the store card version would be for the extended 0% financing offers if you ever wanted to make a large purchase.  Otherwise it looks like you have 4 great cards from 4 prime lenders - nothing wrong with that!

Message 2 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Outstanding job, 2 years is amazing what one can accomplish in such a short time spanSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on that awesome discipline and patience.

The longer things spread out that long, usually the better all opportunities become for you Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.