gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2014 Opens in true Duck fashion!!!

Congrats on your Duck card Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks for all the Congrats. After the extended marathon half-spree which spread over a course of a few months, good thing i suppose that i now have cold feet about apping any further. Definitely MUST allow time and card activity to run their course now given all except US Bank are in their infancy stages at present.
Sometime by mid 2014 i expect to app that Beaver to team with this new Duck.
Message 12 of 17
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 13 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Appreciate the fanfare. I think i just got in at just the right moment in time which finished out my spree on a high note, since they are now my tops limit CC. Gonna do a BT now with room to spare. Duck fan4life!
Message 14 of 17
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the mini app spree!

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 15 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Yea, since it's IMO very early in this credit progression i feel getting onboard with this CU was a logical step toward better goals. I almost didn't do it fearing a first rejection after a flawless approval record all year, but it thankfully ended on a high note. Done a modest BT today just to get some early activity with them then looking forward at some point after 6 months of usage on the other new cards, to app for the Beaver.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Enjoy your new Duck!
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.