cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Navy cc approved & apr reduct on 1st cc!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd Navy cc approved & apr reduct on 1st cc!!!

@pizza1 wrote:

It's been 3 yrs in the making, but I finally have my coveted 2nd Navy CC!!  I've probably applied at least a dozen times over the last 2 yrs for sure lol!  Anyway, called in tonight to lending to "inquire" as it was still in review, the super nice guy and I had a long conversation, and he ended up calling over to the UW, push things along and put in a good word.

Guy came back on the phone, and said the the UW will give me either the CLI I asked for on my current card, or take the new Plat Visa I also applied for... I'm like Plat Visa Please!!! Lol 😀. So, long story short, I got the Plat Visa $1.5k SL (not concerned at all since I've had their cc for 3 yrs, I know how the CLI process works), 11.24% apr!! My lowest!! 

Guy also said he could lower the apr on my current Cash Rewards from 15.4% down to 13.9%!!!  CL stays at $22.5k 😊 I'm so excited!! 

I'm sure "internal" scoring had a lot to do with it, because I have tons of inq/new accts in 2 yrs plus my baddies. 

image.jpg

BOOYAH!!!!! And it just doesn't stop. Congrats on the fabulous approvals pizza.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new approval and APR reduction, pizza!  Very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I hate to do this so please forgive me ,......

Are you on a ( Pizza) ROLL ? Smiley Wink

WAY 2 GO!. your apr is awesome!. Now you got your second navy card, are you headed back to the garden ? Happy for you Smiley Happy Enjoy!

Do you even know how funny you are, AJC? Thanks for the laugh - good way to start the day! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU is made of so much win, and apparently so are you, Pizza! Huzzah!

Message 14 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@tussking wrote:

You go Pizza ! What was the deciding factor on taking the new card vs adding the CLI ? You truly have paved the yellow brick road for us !

2nd Navy cards are very hard to get for 95% of the folks here.  So, Its always been a goal of mine.  Plus...each card is treated separately, so twice the CLI power! Smiley Wink

Thank you everyone for a comments and support!! Appreciate itSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Message 16 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This is phenomenal... huge congrats, my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

What's better than one Navy card?  How about two?   two.gif

Message 17 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Grats Pizza!  Know you have wanted a 2nd Navy card for along time.  Good job on the APR and approval!

Message 18 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thank you everyone!!

Navy has been very good to me over the years Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.