Not applicable

Re: 2nd discover cli- 4K cli

@creditreformer wrote:
Got cc in mid May- 6.5k
1st cli aug 12- 4K cli
Yesterday apped for cli and got under review
Today- new 4K cli

Total cli now 14.5k

Wow this is fantastic, another 4K via SP with Discover... well done, congrats !!!

Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats looks like the discovered they love youSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Sounds about right with Discover.  They tend to find a bracket that you fit into in their eyes and you seem to stick to it as you move along.  My experience with them is either $3K or $4K as well.  

Message 4 of 10
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Terrific progress!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 5 of 10
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Cant wait for the day I can get my first CLI and so on. Just made my first payment and the purple envelope showed up in the mail today saying I was pre approved. LOL! Then bye bye C1 QS1

Message 6 of 10
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Congrats! Cant wait for the day I can get my first CLI and so on. Just made my first payment and the purple envelope showed up in the mail today saying I was pre approved. LOL! Then bye bye C1 QS1

Why not keep the Cap1's and combine them instead of ditching them?  You've got at least $20K there that can still grow.

Message 7 of 10
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@austinguy907 wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Why not keep the Cap1's and combine them instead of ditching them?  You've got at least $20K there that can still grow.

Not to hijack, just answer your question. I'll combine the QS1 to the QS. Or apply for the WEMC QS and combine QS to it and close the QS1. Nothing in stone yet. Decisions decisions.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditreformer wrote:
Got cc in mid May- 6.5k
1st cli aug 12- 4K cli
Yesterday apped for cli and got under review
Today- new 4K cli

Total cli now 14.5k

Congrats!!! I am clearly not in that bracket. I can only seem to get $500 CLI at a time. 

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.