Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2x CLI with VS robolady

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2x CLI with VS robolady

Robolady was so nice to me today. I requested my cli with her and was approved! Went from $350 to $550. Thought id try my luck and ask again as others have haf success doing this. Approved! $550 to $750. I tried again but she said I was being greedy and gave me a 7-10 day message. Im not complaining. Extremely Happy. I love seeing my cards grow. Now hope full  Like others Ive read about I can also get a cli every 1- 2 months.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: 2x CLI with VS robolady

Oh yeah did you just go from the Pink collection to the Angels one? Smiley Wink

Lol, probably have no clue what im saying so ..lolSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol nope. started off with angeles 😉

Message 3 of 7
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

How long have you had this one open ? I have only tried CLI request online and only ever get 200 increase at a time
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just Hit 6 months yesterday. According to what ive read its easier to get multiple increases via the robolady than it is with the luv button.

Message 5 of 7
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yea I have read that too. Just haven't tried it yet but maybe I will when it's my time again ,congrats
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, Songburd! That is awesome! I've never been successful with the double dip, but I'm glad it is alive and well. Smiley Happy

I've had my VS since last July. It had a SL of $500, and I've received two $300 increases so the total CL now is $1100. I share this because after I got the second CLI, I realized that VS was still reporting my CL as my SL of $500 to the CRAs. I hadn't made a purchase since before the first CLI in January! VS doesn't report for the month if there is no activity. So, I just made a purchase so that they would report my $1100 CL. Just thought that might be helpful to some out there that want that new CL to show up on their reports. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.