Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 month Sam's DC CLI ($1250)

tag
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

3 month Sam's DC CLI ($1250)

So, I've been hitting the CLI button monthly even though I know it's supposed to be every 4th statement.  I hit the button a couple of days ago and got the typical denial due to time.  I logged in today and noticed the CL had changed to an odd number.  Apparently 3 months into the new account they increased it $1250 even though there was the denial just a few days earlier.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Re: 3 month Sam's DC CLI ($1250)

I think this was for most GE card holders because the same happen to me all my accts got a CLI as of last night after 12....

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 2 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Funny thing is I have another Sam's in store card and didn't see an increase on that one.  After thumbing through some more pages on here it does appear to be a trend that people are waking up to more available credit from GE.  *shrug*  They usually don't make sense anyway Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@austinguy907 wrote:

So, I've been hitting the CLI button monthly even though I know it's supposed to be every 4th statement.  I hit the button a couple of days ago and got the typical denial due to time.  I logged in today and noticed the CL had changed to an odd number.  Apparently 3 months into the new account they increased it $1250 even though there was the denial just a few days earlier.  

Congarts 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 6
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

glad I saw this thread, I decided to log into my paypal account and saw they increased my limit from $400 to $2200. I use it a lot though but it was earlier than expected! Only opened since June.

I checked all my other account and no luck, they are still too new I guess. even hit luv button for kicks but says 'can't increase limit online for this account at this time'. Wonder why only paypal? oh well I'm not complaining.

Message 5 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

There doesn't seem to be a reason for the increase on one account but not another.  GE sometimes just htis the EASY button themselves to toy with people I think.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.