Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 more days BCE ***Updated : Approved

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

3 more days BCE ***Updated : Approved

60 days :

I been counting everyday for my 60 days CLI with my Amex BCE.

Its been almost 57 days and its make me feel so temp about getting my limit up to 3k .The current limit just killing me since i wanna make them my everyday spending card but have to keep track on everyday to not going over my limit.

They only start me with 1k and i using it like crazy almost 2k in the last 2 months.

Anyway I didn't see the ""Credit increase love button """ on the website yet. Maybe I will hit that ""loving "" button with my real hand on my touch screen monitor.. right away as soon as i see it. ( Hope i dont break the screen)

It's going to be my very first credit limit increase in my life. I never receive or hit that love button ever.

Time pass by so slow....Man Frustrated

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Cageym
Established Contributor

Re: 3 more days BCE

Be patient and good luck. You can always call them and ask them to verify the date you know. I want a CLI on my BCE in a couple of months but I just got one in November on my Delta Gold so I have to wait until May anyway. My Delta is a higher limit card anyhow so I'm going to CLI that one and just move some over to the BCE. I'm in the garden unitl summer anyway to buy a new truck so it will all wait until then.

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 2 of 30
chnceit
Valued Contributor

The wait is killer! Best of luck buddy and keep us posted

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 3 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Hope they would grow with me smoothly in the next 2 years.......so i can reach my target with total credit limit of around $100k .

I know one day.....one dayyy.............

Message 4 of 30
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

2 more days!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 5 of 30
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

60 days :

I been counting everyday for my 60 days CLI with my Amex BCE.

Its been almost 57 days and its make me feel so temp about getting my limit up to 3k .The current limit just killing me since i wanna make them my everyday spending card but have to keep track on everyday to not going over my limit.

They only start me with 1k and i using it like crazy almost 2k in the last 2 months.

Anyway I didn't see the ""Credit increase love button """ on the website yet. Maybe I will hit that ""loving "" button with my real hand on my touch screen monitor.. right away as soon as i see it. ( Hope i dont break the screen)

It's going to be my very first credit limit increase in my life. I never receive or hit that love button ever.

Time pass by so slow....Man Frustrated

Hey Nicholasyud!

More then likely, the "luv button" will not appear at 61 days.  You will probably have to use the automated system by phone to request your CLI.  Good luck!  BTW- you should be aware that it is 61 Days from activation not approval.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 6 of 30
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

I used the automated system for the successful 3x on my delta gold

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 7 of 30
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Almost there, keep us posted!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 8 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

it's my first time credit limit increase ever 

2 more days haizzzzz

Message 9 of 30
Anarchy
New Contributor

So what's the verdict?

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.