Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3x a charm for NFL card!

tag
NC84
Regular Contributor

3x a charm for NFL card!

Finaly !!!! Barclay let me in to the card I wanted so bad! 1.5 years post bankruptcySmiley Very Happy Does anyone know if they use same hard pull if you apply for another card or CLI?ScreenShot_20170627174311.png

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3x a charm for NFL card!

@NC84 wrote:

Finaly !!!! Barclay let me in to the card I wanted so bad! 1.5 years post bankruptcySmiley Very Happy Does anyone know if they use same hard pull if you apply for another card or CLI?ScreenShot_20170627174311.png

Congrats.  If you apply for another card, then it will be another HP.  As for reconning the limit, I'm not sure if it is another HP. 

Message 2 of 22
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Congrats i have wasted about 4 HP over the last 2 years on Barclays denied always the same reason 2 many new accounts. After thinking about it i dont even want one of there cards anymore all they gone do is stand over your shoulder anyway watching what u do lol.

Message 3 of 22
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

Congrats i have wasted about 4 HP over the last 2 years on Barclays denied always the same reason 2 many new accounts. After thinking about it i dont even want one of there cards anymore all they gone do is stand over your shoulder anyway watching what u do lol.big

bigpoppa    and THAT is exactly the reason I no longer have a Barclays card.   They need me more than I need them. In the same week that I went from $5k-20k, they CLD me from $1k to $500.. and would not do anything... Score was up 60 points from when I opened the card too.. LOL!!!  So I closed it

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 4 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. If you were to apply for another card it would be a HP and would be INSTANT denied..  Barclay's allows about 1 card every 6 months.  Save your inquiry

Message 5 of 22
NC84
Regular Contributor

Thanks!
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Barclay was the first revolver who approved me when I stared my rebuild 1 year ago today (there was actually another but I cancelled before receiving it 😬). 

I was so happy to get that 1K approval! 

Message 7 of 22
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

Congrats i have wasted about 4 HP over the last 2 years on Barclays denied always the same reason 2 many new accounts. After thinking about it i dont even want one of there cards anymore all they gone do is stand over your shoulder anyway watching what u do lol.big

bigpoppa    and THAT is exactly the reason I no longer have a Barclays card.   They need me more than I need them. In the same week that I went from $5k-20k, they CLD me from $1k to $500.. and would not do anything... Score was up 60 points from when I opened the card too.. LOL!!!  So I closed it

That doesn't surprise me at all they suck big time.

Message 8 of 22
NC84
Regular Contributor

Way to rain on my parade guys. LoL
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't let them! There are plenty of posters who haven't had ANY issues with Barclays. Congrats on your approval! 

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.