Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/24 Chase Freedom & FU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

4/24 Chase Freedom & FU

Double apped for Freedom and FU last Thursday sitting at 4/24.  FU was instanly approved, and the Freedom had a 2 week message followed by 7-10 message Sunday.  I called reconsideration and the lady said they needed verification, at the end of that process was approved on the phone.  Three card system with CSP now assembled for that travel value.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4/24 Chase Freedom & FU

Congrats. Weird how they needed to verify info for the second card after approving you a few seconds earlier.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome.  Data points?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum!  Some data points would help, maybe share some things like:

1. AAoA at time of app
  2. Most recent apps?
  3. Any Chase relationship (banking, other cards)
  4. Did you use a prequalify page or Chase offer link?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My AAoA as of last week was a mere 9 months.  I acquired the CSP(5k) in November,  Amex BCE($500) in October, Capital One QS(1k) Aug. 2016, WF(1k) April 2016. The Freedom cards SL are 4.5k each.

I checked prequalified offers, but had none.  I read elsewhere that after receiving a Chase card the prequalifies will sometimes disappear for a few months. 

EX FICO 8 is 661, util is1%, income 50k. One collection from 2015 on file, otherwise 100% payment history.

I believe that my profile aligns with the Chase internal risk score somehow, more than my credit score would warrant. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats. Weird how they needed to verify info for the second card after approving you a few seconds earlier.

Yes, when I spoke to verification she said I applied for the Freedom twice.  I had to tell her that they were the FU and Freedom.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kudos on completing the the Chase trinity. Great rewards strategy.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.